Pop Century "other murphy bed"?

2hapykdz

DIS Veteran
I could have sworn that the new rooms at POP not only have the pulldown murphy Queen bed that is a deck when its up.....but also a pull down mini murphy by the TV? I remember seeing a video...and now I think I confused it with something else? Do they exist? Theres a possibility of a 5th person coming with us in Sept. TIA!

I could have sworn that the new rooms at POP not only have the pulldown murphy Queen bed that is a deck when its up.....but also a pull down mini murphy by the TV? I remember seeing a video...and now I think I confused it with something else? Do they exist? Theres a possibility of a 5th person coming with us in Sept. TIA!

No, not at Pop. CBR, POR and some DVC Studios have those.

POP has 1 regular queen bed and 1 full murphy bed.
When the bed is up you have a table.
There is no other murphy bed.
I believe at POR and CBR there is a twin size murphy bed near the TV.

The beds have been measured and reported several times in the Pop renovations thread. They are identical. The Murphy bed sticks out a bit further due to the cabinet, but both beds are legitimate ueens.

I can also vouche for queens. I've slept in both and have a queen at home as well.

The Pop beds are Queens, but those mini-beds are smaller than a standard twin, so they work only for kids or petite adults. If you're looking to use them for an adult or teen I'd check the exact measurements. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!