Pop Century Room Renovations

Yes, only one bus stop with different lines for the individual parks. We've always had awesome bus service at Pop.
As far as the rooms go, we book preferred now to be safe, but we have gotten lucky and had a non-preferred room in the 60's. 60's would be closest, with parts of the 70's and 50's not bad as far as distance.
80's and 90's are a hike.
Have fun. We've stayed at all levels and still love Pop. We are heading back this July

I agree with this. I have asked for them to insure a renovated room but once done I hope to never stay there again.

I thought the 80s and 90s weren’t bad if you went through the parking lot?

It saves some time, but I don't want to see the parking lot, the delivery loading area ...let alone cut through it. Even walking around the lot on the sidewalk is non-bubble like. I prefer rooms that I walk the interior of the resort to get to the bus etc.

Cutting thru the lot will shave some time off, but they are still the farthest out from the Hippy Dippy Pool and the food court.
Getting to the bus stops isn't too bad if you cut thru the parking lot.
We had a room in the 90's for our first night of our first stay at Pop. We had recently stayed at POFQ and weren't prepared for the sheer size of Pop. I do believe that the room we were in was one of the farthest out, so I may have a skewed perception. I went to the front desk first thing the next morning to see if we could move to a preferred room if it was available and we would pay the difference. The front desk CM found us a non preferred room in the 60's and moved us.
Since then, we've always just booked preferred.

Actually the farthest rooms at POFQ are about the same distance as the farthest rooms at POP. That would be the farthest wing of Bldg 7 at POP to farthest rooms at both ends of POFQ. The 50's farthest building is closer. The plus for POP if you enjoy a swim is the two extra pools it has. Maybe it's the bold decor that just makes it feel that much bigger.

Cutting thru the lot will shave some time off, but they are still the farthest out from the Hippy Dippy Pool and the food court.
Getting to the bus stops isn't too bad if you cut thru the parking lot.
We had a room in the 90's for our first night of our first stay at Pop. We had recently stayed at POFQ and weren't prepared for the sheer size of Pop. I do believe that the room we were in was one of the farthest out, so I may have a skewed perception. I went to the front desk first thing the next morning to see if we could move to a preferred room if it was available and we would pay the difference. The front desk CM found us a non preferred room in the 60's and moved us.
Since then, we've always just booked preferred.
We only have one day at our resort anyway so I wouldn’t mind being in the 80s or 90s if it means I get a refurbished room.

I get an error when clicking on your attachments too. Really weird .
I noticed that and fixed it. Just showing that there are differences in what people are seeing. I'm using Google Chrome as my browser. Wonder if that's what causing the difference in what people see?

I noticed that and fixed it. Just showing that there are differences in what people are seeing. I'm using Google Chrome as my browser. Wonder if that's what causing the difference in what people see?

I'm using Chrome as well and saw the original quoted in the message... Computers are such fickle things.

I use Chrome as well and everything seems to be appearing normal for me -- I'm seeing the things people are quoting (I saw them the other day when you were having difficulties as well). I'm not sure what Dansdad was referring to when he said he got an error when clicking on your attachment but maybe that's because you fixed it before I saw it. I'm guessing it was the screen shot of the post you were referring to.

Wonder if its a regional type thing? Or settings of some sort? which makes 0 sense but it is super weird! can you see other people's replies or is it just certain ones?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!