pop food court?

Louisadi

Earning My Ears
How do you rate Pops food court? I’ve been to AOA’s and it was decent All stars was awful so I’m hoping Pop is a little better.

I used to love the food court at Pop, but it was not good when I was there in August and again in September. I agree with Skippyboo about trying the food court at AOA if it is open when you are there. If not, take the skyliner to Riviera. Primo Piatto is excellent. I haven't tried it, but you could also try the quick serve at CBR.

August 2019 was definitely much better than All Stars but COVID hit so not sure. we will be there November.

We ate there a few times on our last trip. It wasn't the best food, but totally fine for a quick dinner. There was something for everyone there. My kids loved the pizza and pasta and I remember the burger being pretty standard. The desserts were great!

Worst food ever. We stayed there Nov 28 to Dec 6. We were waiting for our room to be ready and decided to get some lunch. I took 1/2 of my husbands hamburger and it was tasteless and bland. I can't remember what our boys ( adults) had, but they were not impressed either. Wish we would have gone over to AOA.

We thought is was standard cafeteria food, not the best, not the worst (looking at you Dinosaurs Restaurant in AK). But we did walk over to AoA twice to enjoy their food court, which was pretty decent

Worst food ever. We stayed there Nov 28 to Dec 6. We were waiting for our room to be ready and decided to get some lunch. I took 1/2 of my husbands hamburger and it was tasteless and bland. I can't remember what our boys ( adults) had, but they were not impressed either. Wish we would have gone over to AOA.
AOAhas the same food as Pop. Not good except for the turkey sandwich.Took the Skyliner to Riviera for very good mobile order choices!

I haven't eaten meals there but there is a tie dye cheesecake that is super good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter