Pop or Caribbean ?

It looks like @wendy3 has some leads if you're interested from her reply above. There is a renting points board on here, and personally I just went on FB and found the two most populated groups after searching "Rent DVC points" and had myself and my sister upgraded within 48 hours. There are also larger companies you can rent from if you google rent dvc points, but the deals will be much better if you find a person to rent from privately.
THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!
I have definitely enjoyed using dvc points calculators (also found through googling) and then multiplying the points needed by anywhere between 15 and 18 since for father out this seems to be what people charge. They also have dvc availability calendars so you can see what's available w/o having to have an owner check. It was so easy and fast with such good savings I don't know if I'll ever book direct again!

Not sure if I'm allowed to post a private name, phone number, and/or email address on this forum, but we have rented from the same person for years and she is wonderful. PM me if you are interested!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!