Pop-up Massages at Disney Springs

kbmartin

DIS Veteran
I swear I read sometime earlier this year that there was now a massage station, run by Senses, set up within a store at Disney Springs. (I want to guess it was the Marketplace, but I could be totally wrong.) Does anyone know if this is still going on and what the prices are? I don't want to do a full-on spa day or anything since I've read mixed reviews of the Disney spas (the treatments are too expensive for me to gamble, since we have good spas here at home), but it might be nice to get a quick chair massage or even just a foot massage. Please let me know that I'm not crazy (haha) and that you've either heard of it, actually seen it, or know lots about it! Thank you!

I remember seeing something like that at the Co-op in the Marketplace when I was there in May, but I don't know if it's still there. They were set up in one of the walkways passing through the building, between the tech shop and the men's clothing. They were pretty busy because of Mother's Day when I was there.

Why not just set up a good massage across the way at Sarasota Spring?

Lol. Always a better option than massage in the middle of a store!

The spas seem to get very mixed reviews and are extremely expensive compared to what I can get at home (and there, I know good masseuses to request and know what level of service I will receive, instead of a gamble). For my husband and I to both get a massage at Senses (Grand Floridian or Saratoga Springs), it would cost around $300 with tip. I really just want a short massage or foot rub anyway. I figure something like what would be in the Co-op would be much less expensive and more suited to what I'm looking for. Yes, I know it wouldn't be super private, but again, if I'm just looking for a foot massage, oh well! Now, if I could just get one of the "enhancements," like foot reflexology for $50, I would be sold on the spas at the hotels. However, I doubt they allow people to just book an enhancement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter