Pop ups

I get them too lately. I get various pop-up blocked messages but then one gets through somehow. Mine always starts with "attention Google users" but then I shut down the page. It only happens on the DIS.

So frustrating! In fact, one popped up on me as I hit reply to this thread about annoying pop ups!

I have gotten these RELENTLESSLY. Please make it stop. I may need to find alternative sites to get my Disney fix in its that annoying (and that’s sad since I love the community here!)

After just posting I got blasted with 2 sets of pop ups. Fix this.

Attachments

• FFED05FB-412A-48CC-B3C6-9F7E0104E94D.jpeg
    FFED05FB-412A-48CC-B3C6-9F7E0104E94D.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 4
I have gotten these RELENTLESSLY. Please make it stop. I may need to find alternative sites to get my Disney fix in its that annoying (and that’s sad since I love the community here!)
I noted in another forum as well but I haven’t had any pop ups since the upgrade over the weekend. Keep up the great work and love the new look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!