• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Port Orleans Boats Question

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi ~ can we (family of four, mom, dad and two kids ages 4 and 10 next trip) rent a boat to Downtown Disney? How long does the boat ride take? Is there places to dock the boat safely at Downtown Disney? Thanks! S

You can rent boats at POR large enough to carry your family, however you can not stop at another dock with it. They provide free ferry service to DTD , on larger pontoon boats. The ride is about 20 minutes.

You can rent a canopy or pontoon boat. I have rented both. My daughter and I prefer the pontoon boats. The cost for 1/2 hour is $37.00. We can travel to DTD and back in about that time. It's a great ride, we make it a point do rent a boat at POR and the Poly every time we return to the World. Take your camera to get some great photos along the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter