Portabello Yacht Club with Children?

kcp126

Earning My Ears
Has anyone with young (2 & 4yrs old) children had dinner at Portabello Yacht Club? I have a 6 PM reservation the end of February. Just wondering if there will be other children there at that time or if this is more of an adult only restaurant. I did see their children's menu on another web site and it seems to have the normal kid selections. Please give me your experiences and opinions.

We eat at that Portabello's every time we visit Disney.
And my two girls were 2 and 4 last year and we didn't eat until almost 7:00 o'clock, and it was just fine. Even though you have reservations you still may have to wait awhile, we did.
The food is good and my girls really enjoyed there meal.
I think anywhere in Disney kids are always welcome.

Thanks for the information. We have a 6 PM reservation and are now looking forward to it!

We went to portabello this august with out 2 children 3,6 around 7 o clock. Had no problem. there were kids there when we were there. it is our favorite restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter