Portable/Inflatable bed in Master bedroom?

disney-super-mom

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if there's enough floor space for a portable/inflatable single or double bed in the master bedroom of a two bedroom unit at any of the DVC resorts? It's no big deal if we'd have to move a chair or lamp out of the way to make it possible. :sunny:

A single would probably fit between the bed and the sliding door without moving any large pieces of furniture. I don't think there is enough room for a double without moving furniture out of the room. Hope this helps!

bcv & ssr we had a queen mattress inbetween the master bed & sliding door, i believe the only thing we had to move was a floor lamp & a chair.

we had the queen mattress in the 2 bd at vwl at the foot of the two beds and the wall leading out into the living area. no furniture moved.

Thanks to both of you! That's good to know. I was just wondering because I wanted to keep the living area as a living area instead of a sleeping area. That way, if someone is an early riser, they can go to the kitchen, make some coffee, have a bite to eat, and go sit out on the balcony without disturbing anyone or waking them up. :sunny:

Thanks for asking this question. We plan on using a queen air mattress in a 2 bdrm at SSR in June for the same reason. It will be DH, myself & 2 kids in the master plus DSIS, her DH & DGD in the 2nd bdrm. It would be nice if we could put the kids to bed and enjoy the living room/balcony at night or getting coffee in the morning without disturbing anyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter