Portifino Bay Hotel

Kisby

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me anything about this hotel? Our travel agaent has my wife and me booked there for five nights in August. Bay view room for $209. How's the spa, the pool, the restaurants, the atmosphere? Please share whatever you can - good or bad.

thanks! :D

The hotel itself is wonderful & absolutely lovely. Great to just explore the nooks & crannies. The most beautiful grounds & don't forget the bay at night with the boats & their lights. The rooms are large & the biggest bathroom. They have a great selection of restaurants too. You will love it, just wait & see !

We have reservations at Portofino Bay in August also. Did you try to get an Entertainment Rate? $209 seems a little high to me. We have a deluxe pool view room for $180. We could have had the pool view room for $160. I don't know how "locked" in you are, but you might want to look into the Entertainment Rate.

We stayed at HRH last year and are looking forward to our stay at Portofino Bay - the hotel is lovely.

I have a bay view room, June 13th for one night at the entertainment rate of $180,00.:)

I sent my husband for a massage at the spa, he said it was great. It is a beautiful hotel. I only made it to one of the pools early in the morning, but it was nice. The hotel is gorgeous, you will love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter