PORTOFINO BAY HOTEL INFO...FAQ`s and more.......

We're checking-in to PBH club room on December 28th and would also like to request a room near the club. How do I make the request and when should I do it? Thanks!

Send the hotel an email or better yet, give them a call........do it as soon as you book.

Rooms are assigned roughly 5 days out so you could call back just before that time frame to check your reservation.

is there anywhere that list what minion suites have balconies and or bunk beds? thanks!

I am not aware of any of the deluxe hotels having bunk beds.

Have you read through the Loews site for Orlando hotels?

Yes the despicable me suites have some bunk beds, I called today to confirm. That’s what my daughter wants since it’s just like the movie.

Glad you got the answer about bunk beds.
Now you can book that suite and your daughter will be thrilled with it!

The few rooms that have balconies aren't very large.
Rather small.

So we have the military tickets we purchased on base and are staying at PBH (booked via universal site). The base told me we take our paper to a ticket counter at the entrance to the park to activate it.
Can I do that at PBH since they have a will call desk?

How much bigger is the bedroom portion (excluding bathroom) of the 2 Q deluxe compared to the bay view? Will a rollaway fit in both?

How much bigger is the bedroom portion (excluding bathroom) of the 2 Q deluxe compared to the bay view? Will a rollaway fit in both?

Very small difference. I really don't notice it. A rollaway will fit in both.

Are the Club level rooms Deluxe rooms? When I was booking, the description said 490 square feet, which is the same dimensions of the Deluxe rooms according to their description.

Are the Club level rooms Deluxe rooms? When I was booking, the description said 490 square feet, which is the same dimensions of the Deluxe rooms according to their description.

Yes they are.

Upgrade to one of the Club Level rooms and enjoy access to the Portofino's Club Lounge which includes additional amenities and privileges such as complimentary continental breakfast, evening beer and wine, and complimentary admission to the fitness center at Mandara Spa. Our 490 square foot Deluxe Room rooms offer of living space with two queen beds that can accommodate four guests, plus a stylish and roomy bathroom featuring a separate tub and shower.

Yes they are.

Upgrade to one of the Club Level rooms and enjoy access to the Portofino's Club Lounge which includes additional amenities and privileges such as complimentary continental breakfast, evening beer and wine, and complimentary admission to the fitness center at Mandara Spa. Our 490 square foot Deluxe Room rooms offer of living space with two queen beds that can accommodate four guests, plus a stylish and roomy bathroom featuring a separate tub and shower.

Thanks, Damo!

We plan to have 4 adults in the room, so having a big room will be good.

We have booked Portofino Bay for the first time-seven nights club level for end of August 2019 having previously stayed at RPR Club level (which has always been great).
Are the Club level deluxe rooms situated throughout the hotel? Ideally, we would like to be situated close to the Club lounge but were wondering whether anyone has recommendations as to best location (bay view, garden view, pool view) and if you are able to request this and also do any deluxe rooms have decent sized balconies? I've also seen that some rooms on ground floor have seating areas but have little privacy from people walking past.
Finally, as our booking has been made via a third party, is it too early to contact the hotel with this request?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks

We have booked Portofino Bay for the first time-seven nights club level for end of August 2019 having previously stayed at RPR Club level (which has always been great).
Are the Club level deluxe rooms situated throughout the hotel? Ideally, we would like to be situated close to the Club lounge but were wondering whether anyone has recommendations as to best location (bay view, garden view, pool view) and if you are able to request this and also do any deluxe rooms have decent sized balconies? I've also seen that some rooms on ground floor have seating areas but have little privacy from people walking past.
Finally, as our booking has been made via a third party, is it too early to contact the hotel with this request?
Many thanks

Yes at PB most any room can be made to be a Club room, although most of the time it seems the villa wing is the most popular area for CL rooms, as far as being really close to the lounge there are a limited number of rooms near the lounge. I personally would prefer the Villa or West wings if nothing available closer. Calling the hotel with questions or requests is always ok, I have heard some folks that have booked through 3rd party being told requests must be made through them. I’m not positive, I have never booked through 3rd party.

Hope this helps!!!

:welcome: to :disrocks:

Sign now on front desk for customer information.

Although this sign shows RPR, it is on other hotel desks.

i-S54LbcM-XL.jpg

Many thanks
We had a deluxe queen room in the West Wing that had a huge stone balcony. It was shared with the room next door but we were the only ones that seemed to use it. It was a Bay View and the building was right by the boat dock.
You can ask your TA to put in the request for you.

So we have the military tickets we purchased on base and are staying at PBH (booked via universal site). The base told me we take our paper to a ticket counter at the entrance to the park to activate it.
Can I do that at PBH since they have a will call desk?
Wondering if you ever found an answer to this? We will be using military tickets in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!