portofino bay kid suite

disneyisfun

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We are staying in a kid suite in June. I was just wondering if anyone knew what the adult portion of the suite was like and the bathroom as well. Is it comparable to a deluxe room? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Hi, we just stayed in a kid's guest suite at the Portofino in February. There is only one bathroom in the entire suite. It is quite large. There is a t.v. in the main room and in the kid's room. There are also two closets, one if the kid's room and one in the main room. The kid's room has two twin beds in it. I hope you have a wonderful time. :sunny:

Thanks for the info. I am kinda torn between that and a Deluxe room. Although, the kid's suite sounds great...a deluxe room would be around $110.00 per night cheaper. Just wondering if it was worth the extra $$$. We normally stay at a deluxe (AKL) in Disney where the rooms are quite small so a deluxe at the Portofino would still seem huge to us in comparison.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter