• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Portofino Suite Info Needed Please

gonga

DIS Veteran
Can anyone give me any info on the Portofino Suites at PBH? How is the location? Which wing? Which is the best location, or on to request? Are they nice? Planning for the spring and like to book early. The search does not work and I could not find any info. Thanks so much:D

They have 12 portofino suites and they all have a harbour or beach pool view. You can get them with one or 2 bedrooms.(second bedroom is optional) The parlor area is in the middle and the bedrooms connect off each side. Parlor has a large TV, vcr, cd player fax machine and a pull-out sofa. The bedrooms are either one king deluxe or 2 queen deluxe or both. There is a bath in the parlor and the bedroom. Both are full baths but the one in bedroom is huge and aside from a shower also has a tub. They offer a refreshment pantry that has a sink, cabinets and microwave and a frig. They are very nice and spacious! We have stayed in a Portofino Suite and a Villa Suite and I would stay in either again....loved it! 2 seperate room keys to enter through the parlor or bedroom.

We also have had the Villa suite. It was huge! We only had one bedroom but you could have two. It overlooked the whole bayfront area.

Do many of the Villa Suites have patios? We like to have cocktails outside before dinner, and like the convenience of having a patio/balcony right outside our room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter