Possible new DVC tower at DLH

Herrree weee gooooooooo!

In the hotel 4 project, that was canceled, there were rumors of a DVC wing that were never confirmed.
VGC resale prices have been retreating from the (crazy) highs in the last 6-12 months. Not much, but a little.
Location? Hmmmmm... that is a long walk by DLR standards. And, will there be Villas facing away from the Park? The higher floors may have a view to the sunset/ocean. The lower floors... ?

VGC for me! :)

That would be awesome if it actually happens. We love staying at VGC, but another DVC resort would definitely be a plus.

This is so cool; More articles are out today. There is so much to think about here. 350 rooms is massive compared to VGC (5x the size). And I recall DLH is somewhere near 1000 rooms, which means they are basically adding a tower equivalent to the other three. They are going to have to add another pool area or expand the current one, don't you think? There is a building next to the Frontier tower that used to have DVC offices. Maybe that goes in the process.

I am more excited about this than the Hotel 4 project which seemed to detract from DLH. It will be fun to see the plans/concept art as they are released.

Add me to the excited group! It’ll be interesting (if it happens) to see how it impacts VGC availability.

Count me in as possibly adding on when this comes available. I've been wanting to add on VGC but the price is too much resale. Either this drives the resale prices down a bit and I get more VGC or I add on with the new tower. Regardless I will be happy

It will be very expensive to own and the point totals for nightly stays will also be elevated. BUT it's very exciting!

I certainly hope so! We just moved to CA from the east coast and tried to get a room at VGC with no luck. The Disney rep told me there's only 37 total DVC rooms at the Grand Californian and they go fast. We ended up booking a hotel room at the Grand Californian, but we're spoiled DVC'ers! We want our master bedrooms and full kitchens! I'm not one to really care about how long the walks are, I really just want to be able to use my points and stay at Disneyland!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!