Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

My May flight that was changed from a Max8 to a 737-800 is also still showing sold out. I know there were still seats available before this all happened.

Also, flight prices that were released today are horrible! I'm glad I'm not trying to go anywhere in October!

Did anyone buy tickets for October when the new flights went up this morning? I purchased my flight to MCO (pricier than expected but still affordable) but my return date is Sunday, November 3rd so I have to wait for the next batch to be released. I'm a little (A LOT!!) concerned at the prices I've seen for Sunday flights leaving MCO. They're like double the price of my first flight! YIKES.

Did anyone buy tickets for October when the new flights went up this morning?

Yes. I worked everything out and booked into MCO and out of FLL. There was a single non-stop that would get us there in time for MNSSHP that night. I was pleasantly surprised at the low points for getting to MCO. That made up for the non-stop out of FLL, but we knew there would only be one that worked for us and that it would be at a premium. I paid for one seat, that will result in a $75 credit back to my Priority card, booked two more on points, and added one seat on my shiny brand new CP. Boy it was fun to hit that 'add my companion' button! We were locked into our dates because of fall break and our already booked cruise and we got exactly what we wanted! I'll keep watching, as I have a feeling the FLL flight may fall and hopefully we can get some points back. I have never booked on opening day before.

we booked this morning. flights were $75 cheaper than American. For 8 tickets it adds up quick. only down side is a crappy return time of 7am on saturday :(

Mine was changed as well but it's still showing no tickets available.

Mine also shows Sold Out. I wonder what that means. I hope they actually cancel it, because I'd rather have the option of a more direct flight. I booked that one because it was the cheapest (in points) and the one I want was twice as much. Maybe they will let us change flights with no upcharge.

Did anyone buy tickets for October when the new flights went up this morning? I purchased my flight to MCO (pricier than expected but still affordable) but my return date is Sunday, November 3rd so I have to wait for the next batch to be released. I'm a little (A LOT!!) concerned at the prices I've seen for Sunday flights leaving MCO. They're like double the price of my first flight! YIKES.
I didn't. We need the same return day. At this point we're just gonna suck it up and drive. If a better price comes along we'll fly.

I am confused about travel vouchers... is the year from when you purchased the tickets or date you cancelled the flight? I thought they had a section on the website explaining it, but can no longer find it.

I am confused about travel vouchers... is the year from when you purchased the tickets or date you cancelled the flight? I thought they had a section on the website explaining it, but can no longer find it.

Original purchase date.

BUT

I just bought a flight for June using credit. That new flight now has same expiration date as my credit expiration so plan accordingly.

A flight I was looking at this morning showed up as completely sold out (all fares), so I booked a different one. I looked this evening and all fares for the first flight were available! It wasn't allowing me to change it online (I kept getting an error message) so I called in.

I definitely agree that the prices were very high today!

Original purchase date.

BUT

I just bought a flight for June using credit. That new flight now has same expiration date as my credit expiration so plan accordingly.
Meaning that the expiration date for the credit doesn’t change when you book a new flight or even new funds will have the expiration date of the original flight if you cancel?

Meaning that the expiration date for the credit doesn’t change when you book a new flight or even new funds will have the expiration date of the original flight if you cancel?

My new flight now has the old expiration.

I bought my tickets 8/30/18. I got credit in January, that expires 8/30/19.

I booked a June flight today (3/15/19) using that credit. If I get credit from this new flight it will still expire 8/30/19, not 3/15/20.

My flight in May was changed from a Max 8 and there are still seats for sale. Hopefully this is a good sign that everyone with flights after March 31st will be okay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter