Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

Got my Feb flights! Happy with the price and the times. I didn't buy EBCI for the first time ever since it's just DH and I travelling. I figure we can check in right at 24 hours and probably sit together. If not, we'll live if we have to sit apart.

Insane. the flight down I got for 14,271 pts per person. It already jumped first to 26,896, and now already sold out for WGA fares. our return flight already went from 12,312 pts to 26,986 and also sold out.

Last edited:

WGA fares already sold out for my return date. After being on sale for only 5 minutes. How possible??

Well I am thankful I booked my "back up" flight with preferred times and non-stop but different airport, different airline because the pricing from preferred airport plus flight times did not work out for us. Good luck to everyone else today.

Finally done! The website was very glitchy, I kept getting a blank screen! I booked one way on the website and the other on the app.

Anybody seeing Max planes on this schedule release? I haven't checked much, just wondering if they're still including them in the initial schedule release.

I have no patience. I just booked a back up flight on another airline. Preferred time and non-stop (BOS to MCO) just not preferred airport and the price $346 per ticket was too good to pass up. I have until tomorrow at midnight to cancel. Since our travel time is winter break for NH schools this feels like a good decision. Still hoping for nonstop MHT to MCO. OK now back to refreshing Southwest website and app.
PVD is my preference but my boston options with good times were around $1500 for 2 RT so I waited for SW.

SW was half that out of PVD (with early bird). About $100 higher than last time but my preferred post-cruise flight time was ideal and most of that price difference ($190 per leg)... worth it since I have to catch the ferry back to the vineyard that day. I had $400 in gift cards to use so only $344 out of pocket and it's done. The boston flights on jet blue and delta were distressing me!!!!

Last edited:
Anybody seeing Max planes on this schedule release? I haven't checked much, just wondering if they're still including them in the initial schedule release.
A 2019 flight of mine is still showing MAX8. The same departure in today's schedule extension for 2020 shows 800.

I just found a flight showing MAX8 equipment in February (WN2656).

Last edited:
Any expectation that they may release additional WGA fares for a given date if AT and Business don’t sell well?

Thanks everyone for the updates!

I was able to snag 3 WGA RT fares out of Columbus, nonstop flights at good times. The booking price was about $50 pp higher than I’d have liked, but at least I know we can rebook later for SW credit if the price drops.

Southwest is literally the only non-barebones airline within two hours of us that offers decent nonstop flight times to and from MCO, and we pretty much need that when traveling with our disabled son. So I’m happy today, but will have to keep watching and hoping for a fare drop.

Good luck to everyone looking!

Any expectation that they may release additional WGA fares for a given date if AT and Business don’t sell well?
The flight pricing is very dynamic.

Expectation...no
Possibility...yes

It absolutely could happen, but I would not count on it as you might be disappointed. It does happen a lot though that WGA can disappear and return to availability down the line.

That was probably my most stressful booking :laughing:

I just went back to look over the prices again and see if I could've done better booking each person individually (I wasn't chancing it with the way the booking was going). On one of our dates all of the WGA fares are sold out, for every single flight :eek:. I'll still be checking for point decreases but I'm so thankful I was able to book when I did!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter