11/4 - Parisian Breakfast
11/6 - Italian Regional Lunch
11/7 - Italian Food, Wine & Beer Pairing
11/10 - Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining...Tiffins
11/13 - Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing

See you there!
  • :drinking:

impressive

DH just agreed to a short trip!! Booked Party for the Senses (wine view lounge) on November 11th and we'll be eating and drinking around the world on the last day of F&W. So excited for first time at F&W.

FYI, DW got a call today from Disney that our Moroccan Food & Wine Pairing scheduled for Tuesday, Oct 24th at 3:30 PM has been rescheduled for 12:00 Noon (the same day). I do not know if the other Moroccan Food & Wine Pairings are changed too.

FYI, DW got a call today from Disney that our Moroccan Food & Wine Pairing scheduled for Tuesday, Oct 24th at 3:30 PM has been rescheduled for 12:00 Noon (the same day). I do not know if the other Moroccan Food & Wine Pairings are changed too.

That's a pretty big time difference! Hopefully it didn't mess up people's plans too much or if it did - they were allowed refunds.

~~

All updated!

Don't know if they allowed a refund or not. DW told them it was fine so it never got to the "I can't make that" phase.

Never heard of the Parisian breakfast (especially since it isn't easily found on WDW's website). Hmm, I wonder if my date is open? I might need to call and at least try.

10/2 Italian food and wine paring 12:00
10/4 Mediterranean Food and Wine pairing 1 pm. Was awesome last year looking forward to it again.

Not sure if this is okay for this thread, but I'm putting it here and will mea culpa my way to the right place if it needs to move:

We have an extra two tickets to the 2:30 Lobster Culinary seminar on November 8. Our friends who were going to join us had their flights completely screwed up and now they're not going to be there. If it's full and anyone would like to join in, I'd be happy to let you wander in with us and we can sort out the details in private message.

Thanks!

I would love to start hearing reviews from those that have attended their events, esp. Hibachi Experience. We were very disappointed in it last year after enjoying it immensely in 2015. Would love to know if it improved again.

We replaced Hibachi Experience with Tokyo Pairing: "Rice Country". We have high expectations since it is almost as expensive as Hibachi Experience. Anybody attend either of these yet?

Also interested in French Family Meal Traditions and Italian Food, Wine vs Beer.

Laura

I would love to start hearing reviews from those that have attended their events, esp. Hibachi Experience. We were very disappointed in it last year after enjoying it immensely in 2015. Would love to know if it improved again.

We replaced Hibachi Experience with Tokyo Pairing: "Rice Country". We have high expectations since it is almost as expensive as Hibachi Experience. Anybody attend either of these yet?

Also interested in French Family Meal Traditions and Italian Food, Wine vs Beer.

Laura
I too would love to hear a review of the French Family Meal Traditions and Culinary Adventures in Dining with Morimoto if this is the place for updates. I don't know if there is still availability for the Morimoto event on 10/14 but wanted to hear about the first one before possibly booking.

I posted some photos and one line reviews on the Food and Wine thread. This was my first F&W festival. I'm looking forward to returning next year, later though so it isn't as hot. I'll definitely do Party for the Senses, the Italian Lunch, What's Cooking with..., and Mix It, Make It again next year. I also enjoyed the French breakfast, but I'm not sure I'll do it again.

Laura

I too would love to hear a review of the French Family Meal Traditions and Culinary Adventures in Dining with Morimoto if this is the place for updates. I don't know if there is still availability for the Morimoto event on 10/14 but wanted to hear about the first one before possibly booking.

For those looking for reviews I suggest you visit the Official Food & Wine thread. This thread was created for those who booked the special event to post what they were planning to attend. I don't believe it was intended to have a running review of any of the events. The Moderators requested that all F & W questions & reports be posted on the official F & W thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/2...ival-august-31-2017-november-13-2017.3562540/ .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!