Post your DVC pictures here

dairyou

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
I saw on the cruise board they are posting one favorite photo per day of their DCL cruise. I figure we should have one here too :)

Mine is of our boys in the jacuzzi tub. On our first DVC visit their eyes popped open wide when they saw the tub. They couldn't wait to get in! They were the first ones in the tub that night. I told them to go in together because I wanted a turn too!

100_1479.jpg

Look forward to seeing your photos!

Enjoy,

Deb

28293dv3-med.jpg

This was our view last year in the morning from our balcony at OKW. Love the Mikey's in the rails! You are looking toward the Olivia's over the bridge. :love:

WebmasterCricket said:
Now that's a livingroom wall blow up picture if I've ever seen one! :)
Thanks! It will be, as a matter of fact! :goodvibes

46002MickeyTN04j-med.jpg

Thanks VanHooten. Still can't get the picture to come up. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong now? Thanks for any help.

This is my "current" favorite. This was over Memorial Day weekend - there were 16 of us, total.

We stayed at Old Key West, ate dinner at Olivia's Sunday night, then drove over to EPCOT for an Illuminations dessert party (UK Upper). Monday morning, we gave my nephew a fishing excursion with his Dad, Grandfather, Uncle (my DH), and DH's father. Then, when they got back, we cooked out at Turtle Pond pool.

It was a great 24 hours! Whew!

If you want to see all of the pictures, here they are:Memorial Day Weekend, 2005

1873Project1a-med.JPG

18098P42505101-med.jpg

Me and My 14 year old Daughter BWV 4/05

18098BoardwalkBoatView-med.JPG

Boat on the way to Epcot (looking back towards BWV)

Sorry if you've seen these before. I've posted them on another thread. I need to go again soon so I have new photos to post! Barrie

f6b1cabd.jpg

f6b1c23d.jpg

f6b1c231.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!