**Post your picture here from T.E porch**

Shannone1

<font color=green>Don't sweat the small stuff<br><
What- This is the place to post your family picture from you latest visit to FW !! Would also be great to get some fellow Dissers together :cool1:

Where- Trail's End Porch (aka Burl's Porch)

Who- Fort Wild Klub, Dissers, Fort Fiends or whatever other name you call yourself !! Everyone is welcome. Let's make this thread take off !! :thumbsup2

:headache: Oh phewy! I don't have one from T.E.. Guess I'll just have to go back :goodvibes

This one is from near TE, though!

christmas-1.jpg

Do you have one from the porch ?? You could be our first official "porch family", lol ;)

Nope. Unfortunately :sad2: I may have some from inside TE, I'll have to check. It will definitely be on my to do list for next year. You know, we'll be there at the same time~we'll have to get a group shot!!!!:goodvibes

you only get the top part of pictures, like your tree avatar.

I dont have nay way to post pics (technically challenged) but I have a nice on of me and one of my boys if someone wants to post it for me.

I like this "Burl's Porch" idea! (Although trying to hunt down the "Colson's Crossing" signs was akin to going on a scavenger hunt!)

I'm going over 1/17 to 1/20. I'll try to remember to get a few pics - and maybe I'll get Josephine & Pauline to "hop in" with us!

Important folks at T.E.? KEN, Josie & Pauline!!! :thumbsup2

For those not knowing what the inspiration for this thread is, here is the link that started this new tradition:
Summer Magic or the last 3 minutes or so of HERE

Here ya go BDD

BigDisneyDaddy & Son

1st posted
"Burl's Porch"
picture

8440Christmas_2007_WDW_083-med.jpg

Technically, you aren't on the porch, but I say it counts. Even if you were peeing in the bushes.

believe me, if i had heard you, i would have stopped. I never pass on the opportunity to drink beer.

believe me, if i had heard you, i would have stopped. I never pass on the opportunity to drink beer.

In the past, people bring beer to ME.... so the burden would have been on you. I didnt create the system but thats how it works:rotfl:

I never leave the rig with less than 4 beers, it's not a problem.

Here ya go BDD

BigDisneyDaddy & Son

1st posted
"Burl's Porch"
picture

Nice picture :cool1:

I went through my pictures from FW and I didn't take any of us on the porch...everywhere else around FW, but not the porch. I'll get one next time.

When you all have your July 4th GG you'll have to go up there and take a group picture too :thumbsup2

O.K. below is the definitive picture for the pic at T.E. porch.

155128s_Tavern_Small.jpg

Please note the following that all must be there to qualify.

1. Crockett's Tavern sign clearly visible

2. Feet up

3. Hat over face so you can nap w/o interruption.

4. Sunglasses on so that you can gawk at others w/o them knowing what you are doing ... when not napping :lmao:

Larry

not bad, but there should be an empty or 12 lying around.

O.K. below is the definitive picture for the pic at T.E. porch.

155128s_Tavern_Small.jpg

Please note the following that all must be there to qualify.

1. Crockett's Tavern sign clearly visible

2. Feet up

3. Hat over face so you can nap w/o interruption.

4. Sunglasses on so that you can gawk at others w/o them knowing what you are doing ... when not napping :lmao:

Larry

I love it !! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter