Postcard question

Praise2Him

DIS Veteran
Okay, I probably already know the answer to this, but...I was so excited today to FINALLY get a postcard for a time when I can use it! (been waiting for AP rates...) Then I looked at the address, and it's not my name, it's my best friend's name. We've been at the same time twice in the past 2 years and both times I made their reservations using my AP discount. So, the postcard has their name but my address. I guess I can't use it, right? (It does have a PIN #.)

I'd call & ask them. I bet they'd let you use it. Good luck!

the postcard has their name but my address. I guess I can't use it, right? (It does have a PIN #.)

Someone else recently posted this same general question and the answer from CRO was no, they couldn't use it. Then again, I'd call anyway and be sure. Disney is pretty well known for never giving the same answer twice!;)

I received a postcard last week with my sister's name on it. My Dreams Unlimited representative (Merrie) checked with Disney and found out it has to be your name or your traveling companion (s). Then my mom, who is going with me in May, got a card with my name on it. By that time, though, there were no rooms left at our resort at the postcard rate. I guess you could call Disney and check with them just to make sure. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter