Potential 2020 Rainbow Collection?

Luxurious_Lumiere

Mouseketeer
Obviously this pandemic has disrupted all sorts of plans and travel, and it's a huge bummer that Pride month is going to be affected basically everywhere. A few weeks ago I cancelled my WDW reservation for June (wasn't going to make it for Gay Days this year, but later in the month). I was hoping to see some new Pride or Rainbow Collection merch launched soon...might help make me less sad if I got to buy some new gay Disney stuff!

Anyone have any intel on if new stuff is going to happen this year? The 2020 line would definitely already have been planned, but I just don't know if they would be launching anything during this crisis or not. Pride events might be cancelled all over, but I will still be celebrating in whatever way I can, hopefully wearing some fun Disney items!

I hope everyone is doing ok.

Woohoo! Thanks for the update. Disney's shirts are always way too big on me, but I need a bit of disney and pride to cheer myself up...so maybe Ill finally buy one and just shrink the hell out of it haha

Having shirts be too large isn’t a problem for me any longer! I did buy some aspirational sizing, so I have some incentive on keeping my food choices healthy.

Having said that - the beach towels should always fit 😀

Thanks So much for the heads up on this. Last year, I waited too long & missed out on a couple items I wanted. So I logged on yesterday immediately after seeing your message and purchased all the rainbow items I wanted. Just wanted to send my appreciation to you 🌈

You’re welcome 😀

I should mention they’ve added a few new items that weren’t there the 1st week. My inner-7-year-old likes the sequined throw, but my grown-up self is reminding me it doesn’t match our decor and I doubt the washing instructions will be easy.

(Speaking of stuff my inner 7 year old likes, has anyone else succumbed to purchasing The Child merchandise? SO cute.)

I love the rainbow ears, and would have already purchased them if it wasn't for the shipping costs, and that we're AKL-bound for Labor Day; so I'll buy them when we get there.

ShopDisney has the rainbow collection on sale.....as much as 50% off....so you might want to check it out....
You're quite right, my future ears are on sale! However, with expected two weeks postage, there's the danger they won't arrive here until we arrive in Animal Kingdom, so to avoid disappointment the original plan is still on.

There’s some rainbow ears marked down to $6.98, plus right now they’re an extra 40% off with code SAVEMORE. And if you have an annual pass, I think you can double stack codes ... there’s an AP discount until 2/24, I think the code is AP25OFF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!