Pre-buying Disney Pins.

Razza12003

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before or if this is the wrong place but we are going to Disney later this year and looking into pin trading having never done it before. Is there any places people would recommend in the UK to pre purchases some pins (maybe cheaper than retail) that we can then use to start trading with once we get to Disney?

Thanks for any info or tips

Ryan

Try the USA forums on here. There used to be a specific company recommended somewhere in here but I can’t find it.
They sold genuine pins and we used to regularly purchase from them for my kids.
I’m sure someone on the theme park planning forum may remember.

I second going to one of the Character Warehouse's on your first few days to get pins as they usually have good value ones that are genuine.

If you're staying off-site then check if there are any thrift shops near you.

We went to one to get a cheap buggy for our son when we were there and they had a bigger selection of pins than the Disney stores with loads of pins that aren't available through Disney stores anymore, and the ones we got all seemed to be genuine.

Try the USA forums on here. There used to be a specific company recommended somewhere in here but I can’t find it.
They sold genuine pins and we used to regularly purchase from them for my kids.
I’m sure someone on the theme park planning forum may remember.

If anyone can get as link to this I'd appreciate it. My daughter has lost one of the pins she bought at Disney and we've been trying to get it replaced, but postage to the UK is prohibitive from anywhere we've seen it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter