Pre-Trip Report BCV

stink

DIS Veteran
Hi DVC Dis Board Peeps,

Super excited about my upcoming trip to BCV in September 2017. Plans are coming together.

Cast of Characters: Adults Only Trip, most of the trip will be myself and my good friend "JDC" Latter in the week we will meet up some friends to enjoy Food N Wine & :drinking1around the World one day and possibly Monorail Crawl.

JDC is an awesome Disney travel pal. She lets me plan it all and comes along for the ride. Her one request was to eat at BOG. No problem there, Have scored a dinner ressie to dine with the Beast.
We are staying at BCV. Although I have stayed at BCV before, this was a :genie: come true to stay for a entire WEEK in September during Food N Wine! International Gateway here I come!

Disney, Booze and Food are some of my favorite things in the Universe !

If all goes well with the flight and ME, we should be arriving between 11:30 and Noon on Sat. On my last DVC trip in Nov 2016, at AKV-Kidani I got a text when I was boarding the plane to Orlando with my villa number. Hope to have the same pixie dust this trip !

Plans for Counter Service for lunch, place undecided. Where do you think we should eat ? Leaning toward BW Bakery and the Creamery with a table by the Lagoon. I am open to suggestions, thought of trying Spice Road table in EPCOT ? If it is literally "raining on my first day at Disney parade" we'll eat at the best kept secret lounge for lunch.

After lunch head to DHS, still need to score FP+ for TSM and ST for a late afternoon. Also hope to see Beauty & The Beast and Voyage of LM. Ride single rider Rock N Rollar Coaster

Return to BCV around 5 or 6ish, I'll need to sort Garden Grocer order and probably have Dinner in villa. After Dinner, really looking forward to Storm-Along-Bay swim, may check out the movie on the beach, camp fire and Hurriance Hanna's.

Each of our days should involve some pool time, my goal is to try all the On-the Rock Drink Offerings at HH. My stretch goal is to include the Frozen Drink offerings.

So that's our first day !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter