Pre-Trip Report :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyGemma

Earning My Ears
Think I'll do my first ever pre-trip report on here!

Cast:

Me: I'm Gemma and I'm 19 years old I'm a second year at University in Edinburgh at Heriot-Watt doing Maths. I'm completely mad about Disney, I've been to DLP 6 times, WDW twice and Disneyland in California twice I've planned this whole trip too, only breaking to take the money off people lol :laughing:

DBF: Chris, and hes 20 years old. He's also a second year at Heriot-Watt doing Maths and Psychology. We went to DLP together in May, which was his first time, and he loved it so much he wanted to go back

Rachael: My flatmate, who I lived in halls with at Uni in First Year, she's 19 and studies Psychology at Heriot-Watt.

Mish: First year at Heriot-Watt doing Maths, lived in halls with me and Rachael last year, and she's 18

Sorcha: Second year at Heriot-Watt doing Biological Sciences, also lived in halls with everyone, and she's 19

Imran: Second year doing Mathematical Physics, my fellow Physics person lived in Halls with everyone, and he was the first person I met when I arrived at uni last year, and hes the oldest at 21 (by dont think that makes him the adult of the group lol, thats me :lmao: )

Itinerary

Tuesday 6th January
: Everyone get the bus from their respective flats and meet at Edinburgh Airport. We'll all have probably done online check-in with Easyjet a few days before, so we will probably be at the airport at about 12/12.30 to drop our one checked bag in (rest of us are using handluggage). The flight leaves at 13.30, and arrives at CDG at 16.20

We are then going to get the RER to Paris, where we are staying near Republique, can't remember the name of the hotel right now, and then we'll spend the night sighseeing and having a meal.

Wednesday 7th January: We will spend the whole say sightseeing for Mish and Imran, who've never been to Paris before, seeing all the major things like Eiffel Tower, Sacre Coeur, Notre Damn etc. I'm not very religious, but I might go to Mass in the morning with Chris for the first time in about a year. We'll probably go to bed early, ready for tomorrow

Thursday 8th January: We'll be up at the crack of dawn, checking out of our Paris hotel, and then going to DISNEYLAND! We are staying at Santa Fe in two rooms of 3 people. I know the Park opens at 10am, so I would preferably like to be at Santa Fe checking in for about 9.30 to make it to Disney for the opening to show everyone Main Street relatively empty. Not sure where we'll spend the day really, will probably see what happens and what we fancy doing :)

Friday 9th January: Another day at Disney, will probably to go Crush's coaster first and then wherever after that. (I'm still undecided about Crush, I like R&R, ToT, SM, but not spinny things like the teacups, think I'll enjoy Crush anyone?)

Saturday 10th January: Unfortunately we're going home today :( So we'll check out of Santa Fe, and then head for EMH in Disneyland Park before either catching the train/private shuttle bus to the airport for our flight, which leaves from CDG at 13.05, and arrives in Edinburgh at 13.55 :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter