Pre-Trip Report

dlpfan

Mouseketeer
:laughing: im sure this is the earliest trip report ever done lol but so excited i thought i might as well post our plans as i have some free time.

will be going thursday 26th march - sunday 29th march
cast:
me (20 years old, 2nd disney trip)
my boyfriend (24 years old, 2nd disney trip)
my sister (26 years old, dlrp 1st timer)
her son (3years old, 1st time to disney and 1st time ever on a plane)

i encouraged my sister to take her son to dlrp as we had enjoyed it so much last year and while she was booking (way back last september )my boyfriend just said we should go along with her. will all be staying at the cheyenne :goodvibes

OUR PLANS:

thursday
will be flying from malta to paris- orly thursday morning, will catch the vea bus from the airport. hoping to make it to the hotel to collect tickets etc and be at the parks by 2pm :yay:
Visit the castle and DRagon!! then prepare to watch OUAD parade.
Start doing rides in Fantasyland before heading for dinner at Annettes before park closing.
Have a browse in the village (shopping) and me and my boyfriend want to go for drinks at cafe fantasia, while my sister will go to sleep before us ;)

friday
have an early breakfast in hotel and make it in time for EMH
planning to spend our day in the parks going on as many rides as possible.
will have lunch at caseys or market house deli (looking forward for a croque)
will book cafe mickey dinner for around 8.30pm (mmmm delicious pizza and such a fun atmosphere)

saturday

early breakfast again and EMH
this morning we will spend it in the studios
we may head to disneyland hotel at 4pm to catch the characters
have a browse in disneyland park - do whatever we feel like
hoping to have dinner at rainforest after park closing (not sure what will happen yet as i know theres the press event that day - maybe we may get a sneak preview of MMP)

sunday

pack our luggage and check out of hotel and head straight for EMH
hoping to be able to get GMFB for around 9.30 (maybe - if not early hotel brekkie will do)
take in the atmosphere in MAinSTR and do some shopping (also buy cookies from Cable Car)
go for a ride around the whole park on DisneyRailroad
go on Panoramagique balloon!
depending on time we have left , we'll just go on any rides we enjoyed most.
grab a late lunch at mcD before heading to hotel to catch Vea bus to airport

(im sure by this time we'll be soooo exhausted! :rotfl2: )

am hoping that we'll maybe get some sun, but we are going to be prepared for rain and cold weather

this is such a long pre-trip report, i guess by now u have realised that i am really one to do a lot of planning but will try and to take things as they come to enjoy ourselves more :cheer2:

You have lots of great things planned for your trip:) Your Nephew is going to love it :)

Have a great time

thanks :goodvibes im sure we'll all enjoy it. its such a magical place.
at first my sister thought that at 3 he will be too young to go...but i assured her that it will be a great experience for him. and now we just cant wait to see the look on his face when we are there

Have a fab time. Im going 28th March - 30th March so may see you about. Im also going with my boyfriend for our anniversary so hoping its magical too.

Your nephew will love it, how can he not....its Disneyland :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter