• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre-Trip reports for 2010 and 2011!!

planning too far ahead?

• very much

• no not at all..

• just the same as me!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

JennMouse32

Still Looking for my Prince Charming
Since things are final with my vacation. figured pre trip report is a good time to do right now...

Pre-Trip 2010:

Who: me, Jenn age 25 years, my couin Maryann, age 30 something.

why: for me: just cause.. for my cousin: first getaway without her kids, her eldest will be almost 13 years by the time we go

When: august 28th 2010-Sept 13, 2010

how: Because flying is getting too expensive and too much of a hassle, we are driving down. its a 14 hour drive. We plan on leaving at night on the 28th

Plan for Saturday August 28th: I get off work at 7am, we are packing, go out for manicures and pedicures then sleeping, then packing the van and leaving.

Plan for Sunday August 29th: we plan on driving till right before the last 300mile stretch that happens just as we enter FL, stopping at a hotel staying the night, resting, showering..etc, then waking up the next day.

Plan for Monday August 30th: leaving the hotel, and traveling the rest of the way (350miles) to our resort.

Which resort: Standard room at the Caribbean Beach Resort.

length of stay: 2 weeks

Tickets: 10-day magic your way, with park hopper and water parks and more

extras:
+dining plan
+tickets to universal studios
+tickets to seaworld

Disney Trip 2011

who: me, jenn age 25, sean(?) age 27

why: both: just cause we can

when: unknown as of yet

how: again driving, less hassle and less expensive

Which resort: Perferred room at Pop Century Resort

Lengeth of stay: 2 weeks

tickets: 10 day park hopper with waters and more

extras:
+universal tickets
+seaworld tickets

Disney Trip 2013
*work in progress*

Deluxe Resort

I love following trip reports and planning, but I don't understand why there are so many. Which one is the current/real one? This way I can be sure to follow the one that you have applied all of the changes too.

I love following trip reports and planning, but I don't understand why there are so many. Which one is the current/real one? This way I can be sure to follow the one that you have applied all of the changes too.

they are titled with the years 2010 is obviously the current one, 2011 is next years trip, and 2013 is for 2013

"obviously", if you were a little more on the friendly side with replies, you may receive more responses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter