Prefer one of these boats over the others?

disneydaydreamer33

DIS Veteran
I am planning a Feb. 2017 cruise for myself, DH, in-laws, and several of DH's siblings and spouses. For the month we are going, our ports of preference (anywhere in FL), and our cruise Caribbean or Bahamas it looks like there are these boats: Navigator, Oasis, Rhapsody, Freedom, or Allure. Does anyone have strong preferences for on these (especially if you've cruised on more than one). Thanks!

I haven't cruised on Royal (hopefully will soon) but friends who are platinum with them (or whatever you are after like 10+ cruises with Royal) strongly prefer the Oasis or Freedom class of ships. So from your list that would be Oasis, Freedom and Allure I believe. I'm guessing Quantum class is great too.

If you are looking for large ships with lots of things to do for the young and young at heart, then Allure or Oasis are for you. However, they are large sized, large capacity ships. Freedom is next in size, followed by the Navigator, The smallest and oldest is the Rhapsody. My wife and I love that size of ship. IMHO, the friendly, and active staff more than make up for the reduced amount of physical amenities.

I have only been on Oasis and Freedom- Oasis was with DH's family- 9 adults 5 kids- it was amazing! Freedom was just DH and I. Loved them both, but for a group I'd say Oasis over Freedom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter