Pregnancy and rides??

I went at 7 months. It is much more exhausting when you are pregnant then you think it will be. We went on the "kiddie" rides, anything safe for a toddler, we did. I would not go on the safari, it is much too rough, especially as far along as she will be. She will need to take more breaks to put her feet up and I would get familiar with where the closest bathrooms are. I know that this is a mental hurdle, but it is OK to have a trip to WDW and not go on all of the rides. Spending more time relaxing at the pool, or taking in all of the details of World Showcase are some of the benefits of slowing down. I was also fit and I was 27 at the time but pregnancy can hit you like a brick. I carried my babies "inside" and I had trouble breathing. And even being fit and taking it slow, I still struggled by the end of the evening. I don't know your daughter but some people don't want to let others down by slowing them down. I would just make it clear to her that you will all go at her pace and that it does not matter how many rides that you get to go on. Have a fun trip and congrats on the new grandbaby.

I went at 7 months. It is much more exhausting when you are pregnant then you think it will be. We went on the "kiddie" rides, anything safe for a toddler, we did. I would not go on the safari, it is much too rough, especially as far along as she will be. She will need to take more breaks to put her feet up and I would get familiar with where the closest bathrooms are. I know that this is a mental hurdle, but it is OK to have a trip to WDW and not go on all of the rides. Spending more time relaxing at the pool, or taking in all of the details of World Showcase are some of the benefits of slowing down. I was also fit and I was 27 at the time but pregnancy can hit you like a brick. I carried my babies "inside" and I had trouble breathing. And even being fit and taking it slow, I still struggled by the end of the evening. I don't know your daughter but some people don't want to let others down by slowing them down. I would just make it clear to her that you will all go at her pace and that it does not matter how many rides that you get to go on. Have a fun trip and congrats on the new grandbaby.
Thank you. I’m certain she will tire easy...so much walking. We will be happy to have her there with us..and will certainly encourage some relax and pool time. We are fortunate to be DVC members so we go every year....sometimes twice. We don’t have to see and do everything. It’s more important to me that she enjoy herself. And..we can’t wait to go back again with a little one!!! Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!