Premier Passholder benefits lost due to the pandemic

biochemgirl

DIS Veteran
Yes, it's a first world problem in the middle of a pandemic, but this morning I realized that in addition to not getting HHN tickets with my pass, I will only get one or two hours of express when we visit this fall :(

I would love for Universal to reach out to premier passholders with adjustments like moving the express start time up or getting first dibs on passholder events if they have them this summer.

I agree. They need to push back the express time to 2 and make up for the lack of HHN ticket. A dining card or two would be fine with me! Or just add another month onto the pass. There's also no free valet parking (minus tip) since there's no valet. I never used it but it's still a missing benefit. Plus for a month preferred passholders got free prime parking, and premier nothing.

I'd agree - I was considering the premier pass for those two reasons - HHN and Express pass - loosing HHN is a big one

And don't forget the 3 free months of Peacock Premium! :upsidedow Whoopee!
LOL - yeah I got that free with Comcast and have still not found anything to watch

If the rumor of reduced operating days (closed Monday and Tuesday) comes to pass what will they do for pass holders? Seems like they are in an never ending loop of having to address the pass holders - but at least they are trying. Do have to keep in mind they are down 94%

They should definitely bump up the discounts on all merch and restaurants for premier - like they did last year - and like someone upthread said, maybe even a few complimentary food credits. How much would that really cost them in terms of goodwill generated? (I'm a preferred PH, but would totally support that for premier only.)

I would just love if they made the Express for premier passholders all day - even just one time per ride still. It's frustrating that it starts at 4 and then the parks close so soon after!

On the USO Passholder Facebook entry, they said look out in your email for info about premiere Passholders, and that they love all Passholders.

So, for those with the top pass, look for some info from them about your pass benefits.

On the USO Passholder Facebook entry, they said look out in your email for info about premiere Passholders, and that they love all Passholders.

So, for those with the top pass, look for some info from them about your pass benefits.

I'll be interested to see what they have. I have premier, and I wasn't really upset about losing the benefits. I guess some of it is because since I'm a Disney AP as well, I see how much better Universal has been handling APs vs them, so anything else is gravy to me.

I know UO have offered and applied the AP extension. Have they offered refunds as well? I have been so focused on the WDW side of things that I forgot about UO. Also, one breaks even so very much quicker with UO APs.

On Universal website, for Passholder days page, scroll down, new premier benefits listed. Basically, the one free express use, now from 2pm, free ticket for a family or friend, and dedicated parking lane.

I guess that’s something.

On Universal website, for Passholder days page, scroll down, new premier benefits listed. Basically, the one free express use, now from 2pm, free ticket for a family or friend, and dedicated parking lane.

I guess that’s something.

The free ticket is actually pretty cool.

Have a friend coming down, and we're doin Disney for 2 days. Can take him to Universal for one day as well now

If they keep the express at 2 as long as park hours are cut then I’m happy with this. I wouldv’ve preferred a benefit that benefits me more directly than a ticket for a friend as I’m the one who paid the pass, not a friend, but thats ok. Not sure how the parking lane thing will work if lines get long though.

That seems pretty fair to me - especially compared to the competition - cant imaging having an AP and not being able to Park Hop.

Personally Id prefer the free quest ticket over the HHN ticket - many people have the multi night HHN passes so cant even use the free HHN ticket.
Id like to see the express pass stay till 2PM as well - 4PM is not all that usefull IMO.
I'm on the fence between premier and preferred - those two changes permanently would make it a no brainier for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!