Premium Activity Costs?

pharmama

DIS Veteran
Is there a list somewhere of the costs for the Premium Experiences/Activities on the Daily 'Iwa? Wondering about things like the stargazing, paint parties etc. Also, do you book this in advance? If so how far in advance/how do you book them?

I saw a recent TR that enjoyed the stargazing one- anyone else have recommendations on premium experiences they enjoyed (or ones we should avoid/aren't "worth" it)?

TIA!

Is there a list somewhere of the costs for the Premium Experiences/Activities on the Daily 'Iwa? Wondering about things like the stargazing, paint parties etc. Also, do you book this in advance? If so how far in advance/how do you book them?

I saw a recent TR that enjoyed the stargazing one- anyone else have recommendations on premium experiences they enjoyed (or ones we should avoid/aren't "worth" it)?

TIA!
My kids and husband did the stargazing. It was 40 per adult and 20 per child under 10. They enjoyed it conceptually, but it ended up being too cloudy to see anything, so they turned back early.

My kids and husband did the stargazing. It was 40 per adult and 20 per child under 10. They enjoyed it conceptually, but it ended up being too cloudy to see anything, so they turned back early.

Thanks for the info! Very helpful to know the price. Hopefully weather will be ok for us. How did you book it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter