͏

It's like you're me! I have two premium magic bands that I really like and I don't NEED any more bands. But now that I'm buying at Riviera, I'm debating if I should add it to my collection 🤣
Yeah, I have three now. Sorcerer Mickey, vintage mickey with MK castle, and now Mickey with Riviera. Thanks DVC!

No more for me. Three seems like enough choices. I am 100% sure I won't get anymore.
I am also 100% sure that my previous statement can't be 100% trusted.

Posting again because I stopped getting notifications for this thread. We have a March 2021 trip planned and haven't ordered magic bands yet. I am thinking about just getting plain bands for me and my daughter and then getting skins to put on them. I found a limited edition Black Widow magic band on ebay and got it for my husband. It's going to be a Christmas present.

As I understand it, complimentary magic bands aren't part of a package anymore?

BAND QUESTION

I hear that after the first of the year, the bands will no longer be complementary. We are renting DVC rooms, does anyone know if this is true?

SECOND QUESTION

I want to buy a limited edition band. We are going September 2021. Are we sure no new band is coming out? I would hate to buy a band only to have a 3.0 come out before we go.

Thank guys.

Interesting! We haven't been since 2018 and I'm trying to get caught up on the latest.

I really would like to order some skins off of Ebay for our bands that have just shipped. But with them costing around $10 each after shipping, I am not sure I want to risk around $30-$40 if we don't end up going. And with the Covid, we might possibly have to cancel out at the very last minute.

I just ordered a custom skin for my daughter's magic band. Her favorite MCU character is Bucky Barnes, so that's who will be on hers. I ordered a Thor one for myself.

I just ordered a custom skin for my daughter's magic band. Her favorite MCU character is Bucky Barnes, so that's who will be on hers. I ordered a Thor one for myself.
Nice. I never heard of these skins. Sounds like a nice way to spice up the plain color bands!

That skin is really pretty. What shop did you get it from?

This is the one I custom ordered. My daughter likes WWII Bucky, but it was difficult to find really good pictures of him from that era.

The shop was ShopEmilyG. I had gotten another one that was just a sticker of Yoda holding a Mickey Ear ballon for my son. He loved that one too.

If you are staying offsite would a magic band link to the credit card you have on file for my Disney experience?

If you are staying offsite would a magic band link to the credit card you have on file for my Disney experience?
The only charges a that can be made via a magicband are to a Disney hotel room. Then the resort will finalize it to your card. If you're staying off-site, you have to use the credit card you want directly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts