Pressed Coins

iHEARTflorida

DIS Veteran
i just had a look at at coins checklist for Disneyland, and there's nickels and dimes, how much do they cost to get pressed and do they fit in penny slots???

I've never seen presses for nickels or dimes, just pennies and quarters.

Yes there are nickel presses They are 80 cents 3xquarter and 1 nickel and there was a dime press too we got a baby Donald. I found all the birth years for us but mine. I guess I am going to have to go back to get 1962. LOL

Arilady said:
Yes there are nickel presses They are 80 cents 3xquarter and 1 nickel and there was a dime press too we got a baby Donald. I found all the birth years for us but mine. I guess I am going to have to go back to get 1962. LOL

Birth Years???

are you talking about the magical milestone pennies, i wished they did them at WDW instead of those HCOE quarters

Yes!! We wanted to get the pennies with all our birth years on them but couldn't find my year.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think they removed the magical milestones penny presses already :( We hit some spots over the weekend that had had magical moments machines in last year but were gone now....I could be wrong though...we got all ours during our August 2005 trip....

Every year when I go to DW I get one pressedpenny ,looks like I will have to in DL, I wish they still had theones with the years on there, I would get one for some people I know. :sunny:

go to City Hall on Main Street; and ask for a list of pressed pennie machine locations. They can even sell you rolls of pennies and quarters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter