Price of WL or AK in November discount maybe ...

Blondy876

<br><font color="Blue">The Tag Fairy stopped by to
My husband and I are taking our 4 year old to Disney for the first time the second week of November. We are currently staying at POR booked through dreamsunlimited. We would really like to stay at the WL or AK but right now even their value season rates are a bit to high. Since I am really new at this I was hoping you guys could tell me, is it possible that there will be any discounts available that will make it possible for us to afford to stay at the WL or Ak. I keep hearing that Disney comes out with discounts and that there are codes I could use but like I said I'm new at this so I don't know what they are or where to find them. Thans for all the help.

Jennifer

There may be codes out for November. Maybe they would come out in August. You can always book a ressie and apply a code when it comes out.

Check out mousesavers.com for information on resort discounts.

I think you would enjoy WL for a first trip with a 4 yr old. Close to MK, the geyser, good pool, water pageant, close to Fort Wilderness for the campfire with Chip and Dale.

What are you thinking about paying?

Maybe someone can give you an idea of what they paid with a discounted rate for the same time last year.

Have fun.

The Annual Pass rate we had last December was the same rate for November. We paid $137 before tax, 2 people, courtyard view.
I can't recall for sure, but I think the standard view was around $119.

There were codes for that same time frame as well. I don't remember the exact amount, but they were slightly higher than the AP rates. I would expect to see discount codes during that time of year, but nothing is guaranteed.

about $150 or so a night but we really cannot afford more.

Jennifer

Blondy876,

I think you may luck out. It looks like the price that people received last year falls within your guidelines.

If you can get a courtyard view for under $150 dollars I think that is great.

I am sure you would also be happy with a woods view. Many people say they can see the MK fireworks from the higher floors with a woods view.

I really think you will enjoy WL. Our kids were amazed when we walked in the lobby to check-in. They loved the lodge, food court, mercantile, arcade, pool and going over to FW for some activities.
We stayed concierge last October and pretty much had a great time. The lobby of the resort is absolutely spectacular.

The reason I am suggesting WL is the closeness to MK for a 4 yr old and the general feel of the lodge even though I know you would love AKL too.

Our kids also enjoyed the boat ride to MK and then going over to the TTC and riding the monorail through the resorts.

Good luck with your planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter