Price Question

oufpat

Mouseketeer
The cost of a Disney Cruise is the list expensive when the itineraries are first released. Is this the same for Adventures by Disney,or do the prices remain the same entitle date of the trip. I am considering an Adventure for June, 2018, but can't make the final commitment just yet.

Thanks for the responses,we are DVC owners and did not know about this perk. Now I don't feel so pressured to decide.

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I have been searching to find out if the DVC perk of owning DVC getting you opening day prices is only for those who buy DVC direct, or do resale purchases get this perk as well? Thanks.

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I have been searching to find out if the DVC perk of owning DVC getting you opening day prices is only for those who buy DVC direct, or do resale purchases get this perk as well? Thanks.
I believe it depends. On a fb group, they said the perk is for " DVC blue card holders (direct purchase or grandfathered resale) ".

So you only get the perk if you're in one of those 2 categories. And this comes from a TA who specializes in Disney bookings.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!