Priceline Bids/results

Are you referring to the Orlando Bonnet Creek? I found this one The Orlando Bonnet Creek by Resortshare on priceline. Pretty good price if no resort fee or parking fee. I'm guessing no shuttles? Also, do they push you to watch a timeshare presentation? Any info on this hotel would be greatly appreciated
I booked Orlando Bonnet Creek by Resort Share through Priceline a couple of years ago. It was Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort (the timeshare, not the Wyndham Grand) and everything went well. There were no parking or resort fees.

Do any of these Priceline, Hotwire purchases give you points. Like can you get Wyndham or Hilton points for your stay with a Priceline purchase?

Do any of these Priceline, Hotwire purchases give you points. Like can you get Wyndham or Hilton points for your stay with a Priceline purchase?
Not for the actual reservation. However if you’re using a Wyndham or Hilton card for incidentals while there, you’ll get points for that.

It's been so quiet around here lately..
So I am about 7 days till the night I need a room at Universal..
I have checked priceline for weeks and I keep seeing the opiqe bidding for most likely a lowes hotel for 250..
I now see Royal Pacific 260 and Hard Rock 300.
My DH would not let me spend 250 not knowing for sure and is all in on 10 more.

It's been so quiet around here lately..
So I am about 7 days till the night I need a room at Universal..
I have checked priceline for weeks and I keep seeing the opiqe bidding for most likely a lowes hotel for 250..
I now see Royal Pacific 260 and Hard Rock 300.
My DH would not let me spend 250 not knowing for sure and is all in on 10 more.
I’d probably just go with the 10 extra bucks for peace of mind myself:)

So I am looking to do a solo weekend in Disney and don't want to break the bank for it. I was looking at Hotwire and in their express deals (I have the filter of airport shuttle and bonnet creek as location) I found a 3.5 star hotel 1,001-1,500 4.3/5 review. It has the options of 2 queen beds (So not pop). Do you think this could be Coronado? The dates I am looking at are Feb 12-15. OHh, and the hotel is $129 a night down from $248.

So I am looking to do a solo weekend in Disney and don't want to break the bank for it. I was looking at Hotwire and in their express deals (I have the filter of airport shuttle and bonnet creek as location) I found a 3.5 star hotel 1,001-1,500 4.3/5 review. It has the options of 2 queen beds (So not pop). Do you think this could be Coronado? The dates I am looking at are Feb 12-15. OHh, and the hotel is $129 a night down from $248.
It’s CSR!

Can someone verify this for me 3/25-3/29 hotwire $125 a night is CSR?
I don't see your "this," but I did a Hotwire search for your dates, amenity: airport shuttle, Area: Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek, and found a 3.5* Resort, 4.3 rated, priced at $129, marked down from $223, that I'm confident is Coronado Springs. I wouldn't worry about the $4 discrepancy if the rest of the data matches. Hotwire prices do fluctuate a bit. Be sure you have amenity set for airport shuttle. Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort is also 3.5*, 4.3 rated, but doesn't have that amenity.

Reactions: CJK
I don't see your "this," but I did a Hotwire search for your dates, amenity: airport shuttle, Area: Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek, and found a 3.5* Resort, 4.3 rated, priced at $129, marked down from $223, that I'm confident is Coronado Springs. I wouldn't worry about the $4 discrepancy if the rest of the data matches. Hotwire prices do fluctuate a bit. Be sure you have amenity set for airport shuttle. Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort is also 3.5*, 4.3 rated, but doesn't have that amenity.
Just booked & it was totally Coronado!

searching hotwire this morning and I can't see the "airport shuttle" listed under amenities. Does anyone else see it?

searching hotwire this morning and I can't see the "airport shuttle" listed under amenities. Does anyone else see it?
In doing a search on my PC, I do not see airport shuttle when I search for Walt Disney World, but do see it when I search for Orlando International Airport. I suspect that means that none of the hotels near Disney with airport shuttles (i.e. the Disney-owned ones) are available while some near the airport are. I do not see any of the Disney-owned hotels listed as transparent listings, but then I am seeing very few listings and almost all Hot Rates. The Hotwire website has been very glitchy lately. Others have found better luck using the Hotwire app, but that has been a bit glitchy too.

On hotwire express deals, look at the distance to attractions: Coronado is a dead give away when it lists Blizzard Beach as .5 miles. I used it three times to go from three nights to 5 (5/18-5/23). Standard room 3 nights at 169, 1 night at 140, and my last night in a tower standard room on a Saturday $233. Another red herring is the Review "Shopping Restaurants Bars, Manila Bay". Where does that come from??

Reactions: CJK
I used to have that canary extension for Priceline does that still work? Is it better to just go through Hotwire now?

I used to have that canary extension for Priceline does that still work? Is it better to just go through Hotwire now?
Canary app hasn’t worked fir a couple of years unfortunately. Check out some of @JJTNY’s info on finding blind deals. It’s super helpful!

I prefer using this website to get info about Priceline or Hotwire and they have a great search to see what the actual hotel is believed to be. The forums are helpful in that people post confirmation of what hotel they received. Plus, they have some good coupon codes at the top of the page!

https://www.betterbidding.com

Anyone have any idea what this might be?
$132 | 4-Star Hotel | Priceline.com

Bonnet Creek, 4 star, resort fee.
My best guess is the JW Marriott. Priceline has it as 4* 9.6 rated (that's 9+ as an Express Deal) and $279 as a transparent (non-Express) deal. Your Express deal is marked down from $279. Some of the bed options look compatible too. (Look up the JW Marriott on Priceline to compare.) The page you linked doesn't show how many reviews the rating is based on; that should be on the prior screen you saw before clicking on the link for the Express deal. If it says 10 reviews, I think we have a match.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter