Priceline Express Deals

I wish I could help. I have never been able to get Hotel Canary to work!
You may be doing this already, but once you've installed it on your browser, you have to click all the way through all the windows until it's to the point where you enter your payment info. Then when you click the little bell, it *should* work. If you do it before you get to that point, it won't work. Took me a bit to figure it out so I thought others may be having the same issue.

You may be doing this already, but once you've installed it on your browser, you have to click all the way through all the windows until it's to the point where you enter your payment info. Then when you click the little bell, it *should* work. If you do it before you get to that point, it won't work. Took me a bit to figure it out so I thought others may be having the same issue.

My issue, all we see is a blank screen after clicking on the bell. There is nothing to click on, read or see. Blank screen.

I always thought it was the price per night the hotels ACTUALLY go for.
I don't think it can be the rack rate for the hotel. For example, for my dates, I have the Swan available at $213/nt. On the first Express page, it shows the price as $280 (with 24% off, to reach $213.) However, when I click on Hotel Canary, it identifies the hotel as the Swan, and the amount listed is $161.10. That's neither the original rack rate, nor the amount saved off of rack rate. So, I'm just wondering if I'm missing some simple explanation somewhere.

My issue, all we see is a blank screen after clicking on the bell. There is nothing to click on, read or see. Blank screen.
Do you have pop-ups enabled and your adblocker disabled? That worked on one computer for me, but on the other one I still can't get it to work with the exact same settings.

I don't think it can be the rack rate for the hotel. For example, for my dates, I have the Swan available at $213/nt. On the first Express page, it shows the price as $280 (with 24% off, to reach $213.) However, when I click on Hotel Canary, it identifies the hotel as the Swan, and the amount listed is $161.10. That's neither the original rack rate, nor the amount saved off of rack rate. So, I'm just wondering if I'm missing some simple explanation somewhere.

I think it's supposed to be price that you can book for with PL as a regular deal. However, when you click it it just goes to an empty PL page. I spent some time inspecting the url it generates a while ago and discovered that it misspecified the dates and has a different format than the regular PL ones do. My guess is this used to work to take you directly to the hotel page and HC would earn commission this way, however I think that PL changed their url structure so it now it goes nowhere. For that reason I think HC is now just pulling up the lowest non-express rate it can find on PL for that property without taking dates into account. So it spits out a price but it's useless because you can't book it if you don't know the dates.

Did you get a code? PM me if you need one. I'll offer it to you first since you requested one but if you don't need it, I'll just post it for anyone to use. It expires 3/15.
I did not get one yet, and every time I try to PM you I get an error message

Our Saturday flight was cancelled but were lucky to get a flight out tomorrow. Anyone have an unused coupon code that is available? We need an extra night ahead of our Disney reservation.

ETA: I tried to use the one you posted recently @iivye but it was already used.

Thanks so much to everyone who posted their coupon codes. Unfortunately, none of them worked for me because I am booking a named direct hotel through them--not an express deal. Does Priceline even offer a discount when booking a named hotel? If so, does anyone have a code for that? Also, in all my searching, I was able to sign up and get a 10% code emailed to me, which must be used by 3/16 on an express hotel. If anyone can use it, please let me know and I will forward it to you.

Do you have pop-ups enabled and your adblocker disabled? That worked on one computer for me, but on the other one I still can't get it to work with the exact same settings.

My hubby works on computers and he's tried everything. It's frustrating but I'm thankful there are people here who are willing to help out. :grouphug:

Thanks so much to everyone who posted their coupon codes. Unfortunately, none of them worked for me because I am booking a named direct hotel through them--not an express deal. Does Priceline even offer a discount when booking a named hotel? If so, does anyone have a code for that? Also, in all my searching, I was able to sign up and get a 10% code emailed to me, which must be used by 3/16 on an express hotel. If anyone can use it, please let me know and I will forward it to you.
There is an Orbitz promo code, LOVETRAVEL, which appears to work on Disney resorts for 10%. You need to go thru booking process and apply code, where indicated, to see if it works; i.e., it is not valid for the Swan.

I found another 10% off PL Express deals code in my email if anyone needs one. It expires tonight!

ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
62Q3SL4ZC3C
Book by 03/14/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!