Priceline Express Deals

Update, my husbands a scaredy cat. He’s convinced I’m not getting a Disney resort; however, I’m working on him. He woke up this morning and asked me to share info w/ him again (which translates to I’m seriously considering it). Hoping to purchase this afternoon:)!

Update, my husbands a scaredy cat. He’s convinced I’m not getting a Disney resort; however, I’m working on him. He woke up this morning and asked me to share info w/ him again (which translates to I’m seriously considering it). Hoping to purchase this afternoon:)!
99% Disney - just a matter of which one!

My guesses (because looking at these is way more fun than things I should be doing):
1) $225 - 4* - confirmed by PP as WL
2 and 3) not Disney (no Values in Disney Springs)
4) $192 - 3.5* - Caribbean Beach preferred
5) $227 - 3.5* - Port Orleans Riverside - royal room garden view
6) $435 - 4.5* - Contemporary main tower lake view price matches, but Contemporary is 4*. HC says Grand Floridian or AKV.
7) OKW or SSR studio - It says kitchenette in the booking window. HC says SSR, but they are both $439 direct.
8) $244 ASMusic family suite

My guesses (because looking at these is way more fun than things I should be doing):
1) $225 - 4* - confirmed by PP as WL
2 and 3) not Disney (no Values in Disney Springs)
4) $192 - 3.5* - Caribbean Beach preferred
5) $227 - 3.5* - Port Orleans Riverside - royal room garden view
6) $435 - 4.5* - Contemporary main tower lake view price matches, but Contemporary is 4*. HC says Grand Floridian or AKV.
7) OKW or SSR studio - It says kitchenette in the booking window. HC says SSR, but they are both $439 direct.
8) $244 ASMusic family suite

OKW came up as 3.5* last time I checked so 7 would have to be SSR.

Hotwire has a $639 Hot Rate for the same dates that is definitely Grand Floridian based on distances. Is it typical for the two sites to have such different prices? Would the two sites have totally different categories of rooms to sell?

Hotwire has a $639 Hot Rate for the same dates that is definitely Grand Floridian based on distances. Is it typical for the two sites to have such different prices? Would the two sites have totally different categories of rooms to sell?
It's Grand Floridian. I'm getting "book again" and I've stayed there before through express.

Is 4.5 star Bonnet Creek with a resort fee of $33.75 definitely the Swan? Dates are May 4-10.

Last edited:
1) Yes.
2) Yes but more likely see 1).

Up to $50 off express deals
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
63L5294DS4F
Book by 03/21/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!