Priceline Express Deals

It was $115 a night before the additional discount. I did it on phone and didn't see that description. The primary page says what I copied below.
3.5-Star Hotel
Similar to Hyatt and Hilton
Guest Score: 8+/10
We'll reveal the hotel name and address after you book

*The rate displayed saves you at least 58% versus the published price of a 3.5-star Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area hotel for the same travel dates.

Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
2 Reasons to Book
discount.svg
EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS!
Instantly save 58% on a 3.5-star hotel in this area
success.svg
FREE AMENITIES
Free Internet is included with your hotel stay
About This Hotel

When you book a 3.5-star Express Deal, you'll get excellent service, some high-end amenities and well-decorated public areas. Our 3.5-star collection includes well-known brands like Doubletree, Hilton, Marriott and Sheraton, as well as similar independent hotels

My checkout page shows:
THIS DEAL SAVES YOU 58%

3.5-Star hotel in the Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek Area
Amenities: Restaurant, Internet, Swimming Pool

Guest Score: 8+

Check In: Tue, Jun 12, 2018
Check Out: Tue, Jun 19, 2018
Rooms: 1 room for 7 nights
Room Rate: $115.00 per room/night
Taxes & Fees: $141.96
Room Total: $946.96
So it didn't list an airport shuttle as an amenity even if it is, correct? If so that might make it harder to be sure you are getting a WDW resort with priceline express.

So it didn't list an airport shuttle as an amenity even if it is, correct? If so that might make it harder to be sure you are getting a WDW resort with priceline express.

It didn't list a shuttle, but CBR was the only hotel that matched up with the prices.

It didn't list a shuttle, but CBR was the only hotel that matched up with the prices.
Right, it is just that a tip for identifying a wdw resort was to look for airport shuttle to help narrow things down but if they no longer list it it may be harder in the future to be sure for other Disney resorts. People who may have relied on that tip will have to realize it may no longer be valid - like me, I was dismissing PE deals because they didn't list an airport shuttle. I didn't even consider them so your report is very informative and helpful.

Right, it is just that a tip for identifying a wdw resort was to look for airport shuttle to help narrow things down but if they no longer list it it may be harder in the future to be sure for other Disney resorts. People who may have relied on that tip will have to realize it may no longer be valid - like me, I was dismissing PE deals because they didn't list an airport shuttle. I didn't even consider them so your report is very informative and helpful.

I was stalking Hotwire for Hotdeals too. Those do seem to list airport shuttles. I saw a few come up for POP and CBR, but they weren't big savings.

Glad the information was helpful.

I was stalking Hotwire for Hotdeals too. Those do seem to list airport shuttles. I saw a few come up for POP and CBR, but they weren't big savings.

Glad the information was helpful.
Once you got your reservation for CBR did it include what area you will staying at? It seems that the pirate rooms are available on priceline in June and was wondering if that is what you got. I don't think they listed other rooms in CBR for your time frame. Curious about this because I am considering switching my mid June reservation for the B resort to this but am trying to figure out more details if possible. Thanks!

Once you got your reservation for CBR did it include what area you will staying at? It seems that the pirate rooms are available on priceline in June and was wondering if that is what you got. I don't think they listed other rooms in CBR for your time frame. Curious about this because I am considering switching my mid June reservation for the B resort to this but am trying to figure out more details if possible. Thanks!

Yes, we have a pirate room.

I am pretty sure the current listing for my dates is CSR king bed. It is $116 now I think and 58% off.

Last edited:
First of all, thanks for all of you who are have provided this thread with so much valuable information! I am currently booked at POP for my September stay but looking for a possibility to stay in a (moderate PORFQ or CB) at an affordable price since I will be traveling on my own.
So here is what I found on Priceline and Hotwire. Maybe one of you experts have a clue if one of these offers is a WDW onsite resort. Thanks in advance :flower3:

Priceline:
  • 3,5 -Star Hotel
  • Walt Disney World - Disney Springs Area
  • This deal saves you 38% or more compared to similar hotels
  • Very good 8+/10
Amenities:
  • Business Center
  • Indoor or Outdoor Pool
  • Fitness Center
  • No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
About This Hotel:
  • Large rooms mean plenty of space to relax or work here.
  • When you book a 3.5-star Express Deal, you'll get excellent service, some high-end amenities and well-decorated public areas.
Price:
  • Price per Night$137
  • Rooms1
  • Nights10
  • Room Subtotal$1,180.00
  • Taxes and Fees$191.00

And here is what I have found on Hotwire:
  • 3-star Hotel in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area
  • 45% off (full price $225.00)
  • $127.00 per night x 10 nights x 1 room
  • The taxes are tax recovery charges $307.7
Amenities:
  • Free Internet
  • Resort
  • Airport shuttle
  • Smoke-free rooms
  • Pool(s)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Self-service laundry
  • Gold nearby

Priceline:
  • 3,5 -Star Hotel
  • Walt Disney World - Disney Springs Area
  • This deal saves you 38% or more compared to similar hotels
  • Very good 8+/10
Amenities:
  • Business Center
  • Indoor or Outdoor Pool
  • Fitness Center
  • No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
About This Hotel:
  • Large rooms mean plenty of space to relax or work here.
  • When you book a 3.5-star Express Deal, you'll get excellent service, some high-end amenities and well-decorated public areas.
Price:
  • Price per Night$137
  • Rooms1
  • Nights10
  • Room Subtotal$1,180.00
  • Taxes and Fees$191.00

And here is what I have found on Hotwire:

For the Priceline selection, I am guessing Doubletree Suites. The giveaway is that it's letting me choose from different types of rooms (including smoking rooms). Disney on Priceline Express deals rarely gives you the option to choose a room type.

For Hotwire, I am not 100% sure, but so far for this summer I have yet to see a decent discounted rate on Hotwire.

I think you may want to start looking about 30 days out from arrival. I know it's hard to be patient (I am looking for dates at the end of July), but the better deals seem to pop up just a couple weeks in advance. Good luck!

For the Priceline selection, I am guessing Doubletree Suites. The giveaway is that it's letting me choose from different types of rooms (including smoking rooms). Disney on Priceline Express deals rarely gives you the option to choose a room type.

For Hotwire, I am not 100% sure, but so far for this summer I have yet to see a decent discounted rate on Hotwire.

I think you may want to start looking about 30 days out from arrival. I know it's hard to be patient (I am looking for dates at the end of July), but the better deals seem to pop up just a couple weeks in advance. Good luck!

Thank you so much for your help. I really don't want to stay in a non Disney hotel as I don't have a car and rely on Disney transportation. And let us be honest - I really need my Disney bubble :-) I am so glad that I didn't take the offer. I will stalk Priceline and Hotwire to see if I can get Disney Port Orleans or Caribbean. As you said it might be easier closer to September. And if you do stumble across a good offer or coupon, I wouldn't mind if you share it here :worship:

I wanted to add a data point and also ask a question:

Data Point: Through Priceline's Express Deals I booked Boardwalk Inn for $184 plus taxes and fees. Some of the selections/filters/descriptions were:

- 4*
- Bonnet Creek
- 9+ rating
- Amenities were free internet, restaurant and indoor or outdoor pool
- One of the descriptions said "The kids will love the super pool at this resort with plenty of old-fashioned charm."

I was happy with the win and hope I can grab a couple more nights.

My question is if anyone knows what Disney hotel this may be:

- 4*
- Bonnet Creek
- 8+ rating
- Amenities are free internet, restaurant and indoor or outdoor pool
- One of the descriptions says "Breathtaking decor and plenty of entertainment options welcome you to this unique property."
- Currently asking about $210 a night.

I am thinking it's AKL, but don't know for sure. I'm hoping it may be something different as we've stayed at AKL quite a bit in the last couple years and we're looking for something new.

Data Point: Through Priceline's Express Deals I booked Boardwalk Inn for $184 plus taxes and fees. Some of the selections/filters/descriptions were:

- 4*
- Bonnet Creek
- 9+ rating
- One of the descriptions said "The kids will love the super pool at this resort with plenty of old-fashioned charm."

- 4*
- Bonnet Creek
- 8+ rating
- One of the descriptions says "Breathtaking decor and plenty of entertainment options welcome you to this unique property."

I am thinking it's AKL, but don't know for sure. I'm hoping it may be something different as we've stayed at AKL quite a bit in the last couple years and we're looking for something new.

How far out were you booking?

It was about 35 days out when I booked. I noticed the Boardwalk Inn is available on Priceline's Express deals the WHOLE week of July 4th, too (June 30th - July 7th). Express Deals un-blinds the hotel for any other available dates after you book it once.
Wow. You see that available right now? I just tried searching and BW is definitely not any of the express deals coming up for that week for me (results don’t match what you described).

- 4*
- Bonnet Creek
- 9+ rating

- 4*
- Bonnet Creek
- 8+ rating

When you searched did you specify a hotel shuttle? Does it have a resort fee? Compare it to this website:
https://www.betterbidding.com/?app=hotel_lists&tid=78
It hasn't let me down yet!

When you searched did you specify a hotel shuttle? Does it have a resort fee? Compare it to this website:
https://www.betterbidding.com/?app=hotel_lists&tid=78
It hasn't let me down yet!

I don't believe Priceline's Express Deals indicate an airport shuttle for Disney Hotels (Hotwire does) - and there is no resort fee. Yes, BetterBidding is a great resource that I use as well.

I also use Hotel Canary and the app Exp Deals to help "un-blind" the Express Deals. So, far none of those have been able to confirm if it was AKL (Hotel Canary says it could be AKL, CR, WL or Poly) but AKL seems most likely as Priceline Express Deals is saying "This deal saves you 30% or more compared to similar hotels" which is about in line with AKL.

Last edited:
I don't believe Priceline's Express Deals indicate an airport shuttle for Disney Hotels (Hotwire does) - and there is no resort fee. Yes, BetterBidding is a great resource that I use as well. I also use Hotel Canary and the app Exp Deals to help "un-blind" the Express Deals. So, far none of those have been able to confirm if it was AKL although I'm 99.9% sure it's a Disney Deluxe resort. I really believe it's AKL mainly because it fits all the Disney criteria and it says "save 30% or more" which is about the savings from the non-blinded rate of AKL on Priceline.
Ahh yeah, that's why I usually go for Hotwire, I like the security of the hotel shuttle. What dates were you looking at? I have an app that will unblind them, I can check it for you.

It was about 35 days out when I booked. I noticed the Boardwalk Inn is available on Priceline's Express deals the WHOLE week of July 4th, too (June 30th - July 7th). Express Deals un-blinds the hotel for any other available dates after you book it once.

Oh, that’s a nice feature! I’ve booked a Hotwire deal, but not PE. If you have time later, could you check for BWI 8/3-5 or 8/4-6? I will try to find it based on your description too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter