Priceline Express Deals

Wow. You see that available right now? I just tried searching and BW is definitely not any of the express deals coming up for that week for me (results don’t match what you described).

The price went up a bit, but it's still there. It's "un-blinded" because I already booked Boardwalk for other dates. Still a great deal at BWI, especially for that week. If you want to book it but are still having trouble, PM me and I will see if I can help.

bw.jpg

I am not seeing any Disney hotels, yet, but I believe the Dolphin is $153 for August 4/6.
Thx. I have Marriott points I could use at dolphin.
Last year for these dates I got POFQ on Hotwire for $82/nt. Also saw YC for $179. Hoping as gets closer will pop up. I booked less than 2 weeks out last year.

Thx. I have Marriott points I could use at dolphin.
Last year for these dates I got POFQ on Hotwire for $82/nt. Also saw YC for $179. Hoping as gets closer will pop up. I booked less than 2 weeks out last year.

That's amazing! The POFQ rate is a steal! There were some great prices on moderates last year, but I have only seen CBR this year at about $115. With all the construction horror stories I've heard it would have to go a lot lower for me to bite. I guess we're not that far into summer yet, so fingers crossed Disney puts more inventory on Hotwire and Priceline.

That's amazing! The POFQ rate is a steal! There were some great prices on moderates last year, but I have only seen CBR this year at about $115. With all the construction horror stories I've heard it would have to go a lot lower for me to bite. I guess we're not that far into summer yet, so fingers crossed Disney puts more inventory on Hotwire and Priceline.

Agree on CBR. No way. I am hoping to see CSR since we haven't stayed there yet, and I am trying to stay at all the resorts over time. I think I remember it being on there last year at the same time.

The price went up a bit, but it's still there. It's "un-blinded" because I already booked Boardwalk for other dates. Still a great deal at BWI, especially for that week. If you want to book it but are still having trouble, PM me and I will see if I can help.

View attachment 330563
It’s so strange! I am getting different results than you in the same search (June 30 to July 7). The only deals coming up for those dates in the Bonnet Creek are are a 3.5-Star condo and a 4.5 which would be the Swan.

We are actually going July 6-10; does the BWI deal show up for that range?

It’s so strange! I am getting different results than you in the same search (June 30 to July 7). The only deals coming up for those dates in the Bonnet Creek are are a 3.5-Star condo and a 4.5 which would be the Swan.

We are actually going July 6-10; does the BWI deal show up for that range?

Not the OP but I can see BWI for July1-5 at $200 on PL. I do not see any Disney resorts for your dates.

These deals tend to be transient. I tried finding it and was not successful.

This deal (Boardwalk Inn for around $200 a night) is still available (as of this posting), but there is a *trick* to getting it to appear. I'll do my best to explain the process I use.

1. Use the Priceline desktop site - this has not worked on the mobile site or their app.
2. I use Chrome as my browser, but this is not a deal breaker.
3. Type in these dates June 30th - July 7th for the location Lake Buena Vista
4. Once you get the results, click Express Deals near the top right of the screen
5. Filter to 4* and the area of Bonnet Creek
6. As of this posting, you may see a hotel selection for $130 (this is NOT a Disney Hotel)
7. But, still click the "Choose" button for that 4* in Bonnet Creek. It should open up a new tab...

Here is the trick...

8. Click on the tab you just came from (don't click the back button)
9. From here, you may see additional blinded 4* hotel selections in the same Bonnet Creek area. As of this posting I am seeing 3 additional hotels available and I believe they are Boardwalk (9+ at $210ish, AKL 8+ at $230ish and Dolphin (7+ at $145ish). These are my best guesses on the hotels, please do not hold me liable :)

Also, baler31 is correct that clearing your cache and cookies every now and then may result in updated results and/or better pricing.

I hope that makes sense and allows you to see more Express Deal choices than what's first displayed. This trick doesn't always work (I guess it's based on their inventory), but it works a fair amount of the time.

Last edited:
This deal (Boardwalk Inn for around $200 a night) is still available (as of this posting), but there is a *trick* to getting it to appear. I'll do my best to explain the process I use.

1. Use the Priceline desktop site - this has not worked on the mobile site or their app.
2. I use Chrome as my browser, but this is not a deal breaker.
3. Type in these dates June 30th - July 7th for the location Lake Buena Vista
4. Once you get the results, click Express Deals near the top right of the screen
5. Filter to 4* and the area of Bonnet Creek
6. As of this posting, you may see a hotel selection for $130 (this is NOT a Disney Hotel)
7. But, still click the "Choose" button for that 4* in Bonnet Creek. It should open up a new tab...

Here is the trick...

8. Click on the tab you just came from (don't click the back button)
9. From here, you may see additional blinded 4* hotel selections in the same Bonnet Creek area. As of this posting I am seeing 3 additional hotels available and I believe they are Boardwalk (9+ at $210ish, AKL 8+ at $230ish and Dolphin (7+ at $145ish). These are my best guesses on the hotels, please do not hold me liable :)

Also, baler31 is correct that clearing your cache and cookies every now and then may result in updated results and/or better pricing.

I hope that makes sense and allows you to see more Express Deal choices than what's first displayed. This trick doesn't always work (I guess it's based on their inventory), but it works a fair amount of the time.

Using this method I can see a hotel for $201 for our first night in WDW 7/2. We have a ressie for WL for 7/3 to 7/6 that we want to keep, but our first night is currently at CSR. Would love BWI but I’m nervous to get something else. Lol

well I was too nervous to try Priceline so I went to Hotwire for 7/2, one night, two rooms. Here's what I got for $106 per night plus taxes

Awesome! You're staying at the Disney's Port Orleans Riverside

Here were the amenities

Resort, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities

Hotwire also gave the choice of two queens and a murphy bed and also said the last person got Port Orleans Riverside so I was pretty confident I would get it. Thanks Disboards for the info!!!

well I was too nervous to try Priceline so I went to Hotwire for 7/2, one night, two rooms. Here's what I got for $106 per night plus taxes

Awesome! You're staying at the Disney's Port Orleans Riverside

Here were the amenities

Resort, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities

Hotwire also gave the choice of two queens and a murphy bed and also said the last person got Port Orleans Riverside so I was pretty confident I would get it. Thanks Disboards for the info!!!

I find Hotwire easier to use, but I’m going to try PL now with the above tricks and the app discussed earlier this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter