Priceline Express Deals

Booooo the 4 star one is still coming up as $420 for me! Whyyyyyyyyyy. You're right though, it does say 0.2 miles from AK.
I was searching for just 2 adults, no children. Maybe that affected the price? Did your search include children? I’ve read that it’s better to search without children and add them in later, after booking. It’s still showing $355 for me.

Just wanted to say that the spreadsheet is an awesome tool, thank you for all the work that went into it!

Unfortunately, looks like I waited too long to snag a PE deal on an on-property hotel for my dates (3/5-8), but it was super fun to play sleuth!
If you are going in March don’t give up until March:) My deadline is the last day to cancel my off site hotel. Then I stop looking.

I hate to be a Debbie Downer but I’ve been looking at those dates for months, and there is slim pickings- even booking rack rate through Disney. Because the 20-23 is the Princess Marathon activities and races, most of the hotel rooms were sold a while ago. The best I could do was $150 a night for All Star Sports on a Passholder discount. Certainly not a great deal!
Thanks so much!!! I’m hoping the theme parks aren’t too crazy.

I just checked those dates on PL and there aren't any Disneyworld hotels in the Express deals.

When you're looking at Express deals in Orlando, you have to select Walt Disney World-Bonnet Creek as the neighborhood, especially if you're looking for All Star resorts.

If you click on the "Book" button and you see any "additional mandatory fees" then that is NOT a Disney hotel (Disney resorts don't charge resort fees). I know they've been changing some of the listings to make it harder to see those resort fees, but if it's listed at all, it's not Disney)

All Star hotels will be 3 star hotels.

Hope that helps!
Yes!!! Thank you so much for spelling it out for me!

Hi everyone! I wonder if someone could help me identify a 5 star hotel on Priceline for the dates of Mar. 21 - 28 in Bonnet Creek for $367. I think I read that 5 star hotels in this area are either the Grand Floridian or Kidani Village. Is that correct? Amenities are airport shuttle, fitness center, restaurant and swimming pool. Its got an 8+ rating with 200 reviews. Thanks for your insights!

Hi everyone! I wonder if someone could help me identify a 5 star hotel on Priceline for the dates of Mar. 21 - 28 in Bonnet Creek for $367. I think I read that 5 star hotels in this area are either the Grand Floridian or Kidani Village. Is that correct? Amenities are airport shuttle, fitness center, restaurant and swimming pool. Its got an 8+ rating with 200 reviews. Thanks for your insights!
That’s the Waldorf Astoria. Only 5 Stars in Bonnet Creek are Waldorf and Four Seasons. GF and AKL Jambo are 4.5.

Edited for spelling.

Just got back from my 3 nights at the swan that I booked on Hotwire. Absolutely no issues. They had given me a room with a good view of the HTH. They had no problem holding my bags when I got there and on the day I left I had to leave the bags with them for most of the day on my checkout day.
This was one of the few hotel stays I have had where I didn't have any complaints or issues for the whole stay.

Oh my goodness, I am saluting each and every one of you!

That spreadsheet is amazing!

HOWEVER...I care give to my two elderly parents and just don't have the time to invest in the research. I would appreciate any help

We have ressie for AKL March 22-26. We need one night on the 21st. Taking our 12 yr old grandson for a special visit!

Any suggestions for a one night. We like deluxe. Thank you. Also, any suggestions for our 22-26th? I would love to just switch to a better rate.

When I add our 12 yr old grandson in the search PL field, it removes many choices. How difficult is it to add him after I book the room? I'm looking at one that is what I want but it's saying for 2 people. How do I call disney wholesale?

Oh my goodness, I am saluting each and every one of you!

That spreadsheet is amazing!

HOWEVER...I care give to my two elderly parents and just don't have the time to invest in the research. I would appreciate any help

We have ressie for AKL March 22-26. We need one night on the 21st. Taking our 12 yr old grandson for a special visit!

Any suggestions for a one night. We like deluxe. Thank you. Also, any suggestions for our 22-26th? I would love to just switch to a better rate.
You can add another night at AKL for $344!

edited to add- this deal is showing on Hotwire

When I add our 12 yr old grandson in the search PL field, it removes many choices. How difficult is it to add him after I book the room? I'm looking at one that is what I want but it's saying for 2 people. How do I call disney wholesale?
Not difficult at all. Just call the wholesale number at 407-939-7671 and add him after you book your room. Always just search for 2 adults:)

Hi, I'm currently looking for a disney resort or Swan/Dolphin for March 13th or 14th through the 18th or 19th (dates are flexible), I am finding a 3.5 star resort on hotwire for $132/night and it is showing no resort fee however its showing free breakfast which is throwing me off. Is anyone finding any deals or these dates? Thank you!!

Hi, I'm currently looking for a disney resort or Swan/Dolphin for March 13th or 14th through the 18th or 19th (dates are flexible), I am finding a 3.5 star resort on hotwire for $132/night and it is showing no resort fee however its showing free breakfast which is throwing me off. Is anyone finding any deals or these dates? Thank you!!
There’s a deal on Priceline for Swan for $209 for 13th. It’s the 4.5 star Express deal in Bonnet Creek area. It’s also available for 18th at $285.

I think free breakfast is the Best Western/Disney Springs area?

Just ignore the free breakfast hotel.

This is off site. No shuttle. I think it’s TownePlace suites at Flamingo crossing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!