Priceline Express Deals

We are staying at Yacht Club the rest of our stay (Saturday-Wednesday) and paying through the nose for it (even with the AP "discount"), so I agree, $200 isn't terrible. Plus I talked DH into flying in earlier on Friday so we'll be getting in around 6pm. It would be super nice to be able to hang out on the Boardwalk that night and then Saturday morning walk over to YC, hand them our bags to be stored, and head into Epcot! I'll probably keep waiting & looking out for Dolphin, though. I've seen it for $116ish before and I'd love to snag that!

We got a quote for BC for that weekend for $320/night, but too steep for us that weekend.

Dolphin at $116ish would be awesome!!

Do y'all think this Hotwire deal is for AOA suites? 3 Star Bonnet Creek Area Amenities: free internet, airport shuttle for $316 for 12/12-12/19

Do y'all think this Hotwire deal is for AOA suites? 3 Star Bonnet Creek Area Amenities: free internet, airport shuttle for $316 for 12/12-12/19

I think it might be All Star Music (according to Room Revealer)

Still looking for a room for Oct 19 and so far I get Grand Floridian, AKL, and AoA but all only a few dollars off the regular price. I keep debating if for the last night if I really need to stay on property when the next day I will just be sleeping in and going to the airport.

I just wanted to update our experience with Priceline Express and Disney, we traveled this past weekend for 3 nights and I booked a week prior.

Using the description "Enjoy kid-focused colorful, fun indoor and outdoor spaces here." we booked Art of Animation Little Mermaid room for 2 adults at $129 a night then less the 10% Priceline coupon.

There are four of us, the two we booked then a 16 and 22 year old. I called Disney Wholesale to add the adult, they told me Priceline had to cancel/rebook it with the additional one adult. A few minutes later she said she would make an exception and listed our 22 year old as under 18 on the room. Otherwise the additional adult fee is $15 per night. No idea if this is the norm or if we lucked out.

I sent in a request for a room upgrade, but that morning were still assigned a LM room on the app. (Pretty much worst location available in the section) So I called the resort the day of check-in and asked what would be our upgrade options. They offered to move us to either a Cars or Lion King suite for an additional $68 a night including tax which we accepted.

So long story short, we ended up paying $184 a night for 4 of us in a Lion King suite Thurs/Fri/Sat nights.

Thanks again for all the help here!

So with the talk of hurricane season approaching (Please don't get upset in this thread for bringing it up) I am still in need of one night room for my stay in October. Would you chance waiting for Priceline or at least recommend having something book. I know when Hurricanes come Disney is a place even locals like to go so I am worried I could be stuck with no rain if god forbid something were to happen.

So with the talk of hurricane season approaching (Please don't get upset in this thread for bringing it up) I am still in need of one night room for my stay in October. Would you chance waiting for Priceline or at least recommend having something book. I know when Hurricanes come Disney is a place even locals like to go so I am worried I could be stuck with no rain if god forbid something were to happen.
Booked something that you can cancel without penalty then wait for Priceline.

As far as hurricanes go, Orlando is a relatively low risk. It’s so far inland that generally all they get are the after affects... rain, dark skies and winds that are not even near hurricane strength. Not sure exactly how many folks that get evacuated from more southern areas would be going to WDW. My feeling is not many. I don’t feel like it’s even a factor. Also remember when Floridians are getting evacuated, the rest of the world is also not flying in so even if a bunch of Floridians came to WDW there are many more people cancelling.

FYI, I found some good deals on Priceline today for December (not as Express Deals). Prices are about the same as the AP discounts, much better than the public discounts. Also refundable! We decided not to renew our APs, so needed to find a discount that didn't require an AP.

FYI, I found some good deals on Priceline today for December (not as Express Deals). Prices are about the same as the AP discounts, much better than the public discounts. Also refundable! We decided not to renew our APs, so needed to find a discount that didn't require an AP.
Which dates did you see? I’m not seeing much for mine but may switch days...

Which dates did you see? I’m not seeing much for mine but may switch days...

Yes, what dates? I didn’t see anything yesterday. I need to probably book on wdw site as backup. Considering staying at a Hilton instead for free (points). Haven’t ever stayed offsite but it is just 2 nights pre cruise so not aug a big deal.

Yes, what dates? I didn’t see anything yesterday. I need to probably book on wdw site as backup. Considering staying at a Hilton instead for free (points). Haven’t ever stayed offsite but it is just 2 nights pre cruise so not aug a big deal.
12/20-12/24 are our dates. We are staying at BWI Club - Standard room, which is not even available as part of the discounts through Disney (AP or regular). All of the resorts I checked had lower rates than the public offers and were very close to the AP offers.

Can anyone help or advise?

We would like to go to the EMH on Wednesday November 22. It would be 4 adults. We technically dont even need a room but if we had a great deal we could make the night of it and not drive home late.

The one express deal I keep seeing from Priceline says
4 *
Poolside cabanas grace this luxurious property's posh grounds.
Disney Bonnet Creek Area.

I believe that should be Wyndam Grand correct? That would get us the EMH we need? Or is it too much hassle to get 4 adults on the reservation?

It looks like current pricing is $85 a night for 2 king beds plus taxes plus a $31.50 resort fee. For a total of $154.47.

Can anyone help or advise?

We would like to go to the EMH on Wednesday November 22. It would be 4 adults. We technically dont even need a room but if we had a great deal we could make the night of it and not drive home late.

The one express deal I keep seeing from Priceline says
4 *
Poolside cabanas grace this luxurious property's posh grounds.
Disney Bonnet Creek Area.

I believe that should be Wyndam Grand correct? That would get us the EMH we need? Or is it too much hassle to get 4 adults on the reservation?

It looks like current pricing is $85 a night for 2 king beds plus taxes plus a $31.50 resort fee. For a total of $154.47.
The Wyndham Grand will NOT get you EMH access.

So on the Disney page it says EMH are for Wyndam Garden Lake Buena Vista (Value) and Wyndam Lake Buena Vista (Deluxe). I guess Grand is another option. If its included in the "Bonnet Creek" area, how do you get it to filter out from PL Express?

So on the Disney page it says EMH are for Wyndam Garden Lake Buena Vista (Value) and Wyndam Lake Buena Vista (Deluxe). I guess Grand is another option. If its included in the "Bonnet Creek" area, how do you get it to filter out from PL Express?
Those Wyndhams are the Hotel Plaza Blvd hotels (Disney Springs) and have recently had a few of the WDW resort perks added to them. The theory is that due to the high number of WDW rooms that are out of commission at the moment WDW is trying to keep people as close as possible. The Wyndham Grand is located in the timeshare complex which is over by the Hilton and Waldorf.

You don't need to filter out any one specific hotel...just ignore it and look at the others. The express deals change as inventory changes so it might be there now and gone an hour from now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!