Priceline Express Deals

View attachment 534342

I'm thinking this is the Dolphin. Can anyone confirm?
I agree with shoreward's info - just one more thing: Right now Dolphin is a 7-guest rated resort.
It is specifically at 7.9 right now and has flipped between 7 and 8 a few times over the last 2 years, but has been stuck at 7 for several months.

Pro Tip: If you use my resort matcher linked few posts back in thread, you can enter a "0" in the reviews box and it will show you all resorts with a given star and guest rating in the location you select.

I agree with shoreward's info - just one more thing: Right now Dolphin is a 7-guest rated resort.
It is specifically at 7.9 right now and has flipped between 7 and 8 a few times over the last 2 years, but has been stuck at 7 for several months.

Pro Tip: If you use my resort matcher linked few posts back in thread, you can enter a "0" in the reviews box and it will show you all resorts with a given star and guest rating in the location you select.
View attachment 534423
I was playing with your tool yesterday, it's awesome! (I didn't understand how it worked the last time I tried, but now I get it :))
Thanks for sharing this with us all!

View attachment 534423
This is fabulous! Thank you so much for putting all the time and effort in to this. I haven't found what I'm looking for yet, but you've made it easy to eliminate what I don't want.

Yes, it’s the Swan. If you have not checked Marriott’s site, there are good
rates, using discounts for AAA, seniors, Marriott Bonvoy members, Disney Passholders, etc.; there are refundable rates (min. 5 day notice), that are very reasonable.

thank you for posting this! I was just able to lower my rate for December by $45 a night. :cool1:

We're going the week of Thanksgiving, staying at Coronado. We love the boardwalk area and have stayed at the swan before. I just checked the express deals and swan is listed at $124 a night for that week... the only concerning part is that the mandatory resort fee is over $1300! Would the Swan really charge that at check in or would they charge the $30+tax cost??

We're going the week of Thanksgiving, staying at Coronado. We love the boardwalk area and have stayed at the swan before. I just checked the express deals and swan is listed at $124 a night for that week... the only concerning part is that the mandatory resort fee is over $1300! Would the Swan really charge that at check in or would they charge the $30+tax cost??

My understanding is that Priceline doesn't list the resort charges correctly. It should be $30/night plus tax

Was looking for a family member. The resort fee changed depending on what option of room she chose. The “standard room” showed normal $30 resort fee. The “2 queen room” showed a $700+ resort fee per night. Just weird how they do some of these fees.

I noticed that glitch last week - in November if you book the Swan or Dolphin one night at a time you get the normal $30 daily resort fee.
If you book multiple days it jumps up t something over $100 per night.
I am not sure what the workaround might be, in my experience if you try to contact Priceline about weird glitches like this in Express Deals, their support people have no idea what to do with the information.

FWIW, I would check the Swan/Dolphin site directly for rates as well and be sure to try the AAA rate (or AP rate code QWH if you have an AP) to see if you might get a comparable deal. They have been pricing pretty aggressively over there on some dates.

So strange...I check for my dates in November every day to see if something new has popped up and on PL today I noticed Wilderness Lodge (not an express deal) being offered. I clicked on it and it was offering Nature View Bunkbed rooms and Courtyard View Bunkbed rooms. This has to be a glitch, right?

So strange...I check for my dates in November every day to see if something new has popped up and on PL today I noticed Wilderness Lodge (not an express deal) being offered. I clicked on it and it was offering Nature View Bunkbed rooms and Courtyard View Bunkbed rooms. This has to be a glitch, right?
Which dates?

I noticed that glitch last week - in November if you book the Swan or Dolphin one night at a time you get the normal $30 daily resort fee.
If you book multiple days it jumps up t something over $100 per night.
I am not sure what the workaround might be, in my experience if you try to contact Priceline about weird glitches like this in Express Deals, their support people have no idea what to do with the information.

FWIW, I would check the Swan/Dolphin site directly for rates as well and be sure to try the AAA rate (or AP rate code QWH if you have an AP) to see if you might get a comparable deal. They have been pricing pretty aggressively over there on some dat

I've been checking the site, prices aren't that much better than CSR for our dates and they are charging an extra person fee for our 12 yo son.

I just checked priceline express again and it is showing the resort fee as $210 for the week. Is it hard to add a third person, our son, to a Swan reservation if we book the priceline express deal? Do I call the hotel directly? Priceline has on their site that kids under 18 stay free, but the swan site is adding an extra person fee. Or if we book direct, can we get the extra person fee waived?

This happened before and I asked. I'm not sure if anyone booked it and what happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!