Priceline For Canadians

EEYORERULES

Go Leafs Go
DOES ANYBODY USE PRICELINE TO GET HOTELS? I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES & IT KEEPS TELLING ME THEY HAVE FOUND A HOTEL WILLING TO ACCEPT MY PRICE BUT COULD NOT CHARGE MY CARD (VISA). DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THIS?

I think you have to use MasterCard to use Priceline in Canada for some reason. It won't take a Canadian Visa.

I just used it a week ago, no problem again I charged it to my American Express.

By the way I got the Adams Marks Hotel 5* in Daytona Beach for $45.00 per night:bounce:

I used Amex to get the DTD Hilton this past April with no problems.

MaMudduck- Have you stayed there before? I tried to get one night there in April but it never came through. I would love to give it a try.

John

Originally posted by Nagle
MaMudduck- Have you stayed there before? I tried to get one night there in April but it never came through. I would love to give it a try.
John

No John, I've never stayed at the one in Daytona but I've stay at another one before. I was really surprised when that one came up too. You probably didn't get it in Aprill because of "march" break, Easter & Daytona 500. (I think that's in April:confused: )

I'm also going the weekend BEFORE Columbus Day Weekend so it's not likely it's "high" traffic season.
I'll let you know what it's like in 31 days:teeth: (if I can post from there!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter