priceline - how to get credit card accepted

Sara2Disney

Earning My Ears
I used Priceline a few years ago with a VISA and had no problems but now it won't accept my Visa even though I'm entering the address information to read like a U.S. address. Any ideas on how I can get this to work?

So there are no other options on how to enter the address and information? I only have a Visa.

We've used my MIL's Amex before with no problems.

We used my dd's MC to get our bid accepted. All the info I got from various sites said that it is now only accepting US cards or MC.
tigercat

We got an AMEX card in the spring just to use Priceline. It was well worth it, we got a great Hyatt resort hotel in Maui for less than half price. We just used it about 3 weeks ago to book the DTD Hilton for $60/usd/night. Check out www.biddingfortravel.com, it is the forum that supports Priceline and has a special section for non-U.S. residents in it's FAQ's. That is where I learned about what to do. For my billing address I put in "CA" from the drop down (you cannot put in whatever you want, you must use only the options provided) and I put in "90210" for my zip code. At first I was very leery about using Priceline but I have never had any problems and neither has my father who uses it for Asian hotels all the time. I do not use them for plane tickets because I read that the contract for tickets is meant for adults only, thus no children. The airlines could effectively not let you on. I forget all the details, they are there in the FAQ's if you need to know. I am not sure when you are thinking of going, but I saw a post regarding room prices at the Wyndam Palace for 49/usd/night from 12/14/03 til ??? . Anyway, good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter