PriceLine, please help!!!!

louisaho

DIS Veteran
I have made a mistake on my bid, i intend to choose the hotel in Universal area,but i did not, now i'm getting somewhere i don't know... but Priceline has accepted the bid

do you know if it is possible to change it???

I think you're pretty much stuck with it. They make it pretty clear that there are no changes allowed. You could always try and sell the reservation. Good luck!

at the number in your acceptance email and email them immediately that you made a mistake. They will let you change your ressies one time only if you follow certain guidelines they send you in an email. I mistakenly reserved a room for the wrong night this week and they cancelled the ressies as long as I re-submitted the bid for the right night. I got an email yesterday saying they will credit my card the amount of the hotel room minus their service fee.

The lady I talked to on the phone was very nice and didnt give me a hard time at all... she said She just made sure that I understood this is a one time only thing and I wont be able to do it again in the future!

Good Luck!!!!

Sheila

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter