Priceline

I used to work customer service for Priceline. My advice is be careful..... Read everything, TWICE!!!! If you make a mistake or hit the wrong key you are obligated. They are not forgiving. It is possible to get a great deal but again, be careful.

I have used priceline for hotels and receiving GREAT deals. I used it for car rental and gotten a really good deal. I will not use it for airline tickets as I am picky about my departure and arrival times. Some in my family have used it for plane tickets. Most of the prices have been okay, not a big deal with weird travel times and such. Sister booked a flight from Sam Jose to Seattle a one hour and fifty minute flight, normally. Through priceline she had a hair over four hour flight witha stop in... Salt Lake City!!!

I have used Priceline twice for airline tickets and once for hotel, and I love them! We have round trip tickets out of Ft Smith to Orlando next June for $115/ticket. This is an excellent rate from my area. We are leaving Ft Smith at 11:00 am and departing Orlando at 1:00 p.m.
You don't get to pick your flight times, but this wasn't a big issue for me. I will spend the last day resort touring before our flight out.
Also, I purchased the travel insurance for $10/ticket "just in case"!
:)

I have used Priceline 3 times for plane tickets to Orlando, and for the most part I've been very happy. I've used it much more often for hotels, and I've never been disappointed. Go to www.biddingfortravel.com and read the info very carefully before deciding to try Priceline.

Re: airline tickets: You must be extremely flexible in your times; they can depart as late as 10 pm which means you might not arrive in Orlando until midnight or much later--like me! Wish I would have waited, some airlines have offered sales recently. I'd get signed up with every airline to be on a "receive special e-mails" list as well as expedia, cheap tickets, travelocity, smarter living, etc.

This is my 3rd year to use Priceline for hotels.
I have always had extremely good results and
have been able to get the best prices. I don't
use it for airlines because I have to be on a
flight with a set schedule. I would be on pins
and needles waiting to see what I might come up
with on the flight times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter