prices at Publix

Pitter

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of using Tiffany Town Car and stopping at Publix to pick up water and a few other items. My question is this - usually I stock up on bottled water when I see it on sale and then pack it and bring with me. Will it be that much more expensive to get it at Publix? It would be nice not to have to carry all that water which is heavy, as long as their prices are reasonable. Anyone done this who can help me?

Ok we were in Disney March 2001, and going again this March. We shopped at Publix several times during our stay. Now I cant remember exact prices, but I found Publix VERY reasonable. See the first nite we were in Orlando it was late and headed for the first big grocery store we found, big mistake. We ended up by Downdisney area and some grocery store there, and things were SO OVERPRICED, I was shocked at the prices in there, and come to find out that that grocery store was owned by Disney. Well I knew about Publix, but didnt know where to find one that nite. So the next day we asked and found the nearest publix and was so relieved to find prices where we were comfortable. I think there is also a Super Walmart downthere some where too, well there is, just dont remember exactly where they are locatd and there prices are reasonable too.

If you can get over to Wal-Mart that would be my first choice. I find Publix expensive and dont go there unless I need a special item from there or I dont have the time to go to Wal-Mart. Publix is not too bad but Wal-Mart is a better deal if you can get Tiffany to take you over there.

The prices are cheap, the people are friendly and they are definitely not tourist rip off. We did all our disney grocery shopping there and they were very reasonable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter