• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

prices for transfers from WDW to Universal?

kim

Mouseketeer
Who have you used and what did you pay to go from Disney to Universal for a day?

We are staying at Allstar Movies, 2 adults and 1 child.

Thanks for all the help!!
kim

I had read on the Universal board about Mears leaving from TTC, charging $13 to the Universal parking. I think the trip is scheduled, but don't have more info.

I didn't go to Universal, but Discovery Cove and I used yourride at $45 rt.

:bounce: Last July I took the shuttle from the Polynesian to Universal Studios and the price was $12. There were a few different times available. The bus that picked us up was a large bus so I am sure that there were multiple stops before they picked me up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3-87 Offsite
7-87 Offsite
7-00 DL
7-01 Poly
July WL

We've used Mears several times to get to Universal.
It was $12 pp (there are only 2 of us...if there were more, I would use a towncar).
You call the day before and set up your time. They pick up every hour. Depending on how many have reserved, a van or full-size bus comes. It does stop at other resorts (again depending on how many people are scheduled).
You call ahead to get picked up from Universal also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter