Primeval Whirl Closure?

Call Disney. I've seen other reports where they can forcibly give you the time you need, even if it isn't showing available in the system.
Thanks. I just called and was eventually transferred to the MDE help desk and they were not able to help me. The agent only had access to the same reservations I can see on MDE. I’ll keep checking on MDE before or during our trip.

Thanks. I just called and was eventually transferred to the MDE help desk and they were not able to help me. The agent only had access to the same reservations I can see on MDE. I’ll keep checking on MDE before or during our trip.

Bummer! Hopefully something will open up closer to your trip.

Ours was changed from PW to EE on 7/10 yesterday but went from a 10:45 FP to 2:30. Called to get an anytime EE FP as we are leaving the park at 1:30.

According to Jim Hill there is a problem getting the needed part since the original manufacturer went out of business. I’m guessing they are waiting on a new supplier to make the part and then they need to make sure it functions properly for safety.
That’s false.

Only for EE. But they originally gave me a 2:30 EE FP. When I tried to move the time they had nothing earlier that worked with our plans so I called and they changed it to an anytime FP.
I called and was unsuccessful asking for the same thing for safari. The guy I spoke with acted like that didn’t exist. I also sent an email but will check the day of, as we too weren’t planning to stay until the time of our new FP time.

I called and was unsuccessful asking for the same thing for safari. The guy I spoke with acted like that didn’t exist. I also sent an email but will check the day of, as we too weren’t planning to stay until the time of our new FP time.
My person had to take it to their supervisor.

I hope it's up soon, I love that style of coaster! They're everywhere, so I'm not sure getting a part is what's slowing it down. Hopefully nobody got hurt again!

Loosely related... I've only been on the ride twice. I have a hard time holding on properly. The second time we were riding a cell phone rained down and fell on my daughter's lap. It was a nice rose gold Iphone. We turned it in to one of the CM's. Lucky for whoever lost the phone and we were certainly glad it fell into the lap and not into the face.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!