Princess 10K - Drive or Take Bus from Resort?

Disney1992

Mouseketeer
This is our first Princess 10K experience. Our sister is running and me and our other sisters are cheering her on. We are staying at the Poly. We're not sure if we all should drive over in the morning; all of us take the bus, runner take the bus and cheering squad Drive over a little later.

I've heard traffic is bad, but I wasn't sure if that was geared more towards Marathon day or both days. It looks like the buses are going until 5:00am to get to Epcot. I was thinking if we drove, we'd leave at 4:30. Is that feasable?

Thanks!

If you are driving and the runner is taking the bus, 4:45 should be fine. If you're driving the runner, 415 would be better, so you don't feel rushed. We drove a couple of years ago from GF and traffic was minimal. It took us maybe 10-15 minutes. Last year we overslept and made it from BC to the EP parking lot in 5 minutes! Just remember where you park. We were so rushed last year, no one had any idea where we parked. It took us about 30 minutes to find our car.

Thanks! I think driving would be better for us. Every extra minute means a lot that early in the morning.

There is also the option of walking. Last year they had signage and security along the path to the TTC and from there to the start area. You are NOT allowed to walk from any other resort than Poly, and only from there via the TTC.

There is also the option of walking. Last year they had signage and security along the path to the TTC and from there to the start area. You are NOT allowed to walk from any other resort than Poly, and only from there via the TTC.
For Princess? I don’t think it’s possible to walk to the start at Epcot.

That doesn't make sense. The race is around Epcot.

All the Princess races start and end at Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter